Only people mentioned by TrueNorthGirl in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 12:11
In response True North to her Publication
Not true at all...even remotely, unless you live outside the US that is. The US has the largest known private contractors to punish men and protect women in the Justice System. There are almost zero laws here protecting men from women, go Goole laws for the reverse...it is stunning in comparison and overly stacked against even innocent men in these cases. I absolutely know this as fact, I was beaten on by a woman, police spent 45 min trying to determine who attacked who, & even though determined she attacked me only because she was so combative they took me in as I was the calm one/non-resistive one. Spent 2 yrs on probation, had to take weekly UA's, bi-weekly therapy, forced to move away from my child for 2 yrs, and only have visits, I had to pay for all US testing & therapy from my pocket, and cost me literally tens of thousands of dollars for another place to live and still support her/son. There is nothing like this FOR men...period. There's an industry to prosecute men in the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 March, 12:39
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I’m sorey to hear what happened to you.
Ayn Rand, when saying “Man or men”, isnt making a point about gender.
Instead, this is about Corruption and graft among mankind. All genders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396