Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
Virginia authorities are trying to suppress the details of this story. Basically, a group of blacks was driving around a relatively wealthy and white suburb of Richmond, Virginia, looking for a random white person to shoot for a gang initiation. They chose a 12-year-old girl. And the cops/courts are refusing the even name the suspects:

>A juvenile suspect was reportedly arrested Saturday afternoon following a manhunt connected to the shocking fatal shooting of a Virginia middle school student. Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times on Friday, forcing a nearby high school in Henrico County, Virginia, to be placed on a temporary lockdown.

>The eighth-grader was taken to a hospital where she died of her wounds, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. The suspect was reportedly last seen fleeing the shooting before the manhunt be [...]
09:22 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 April, 05:15
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
IT'S IN THE DNA OF THIS "CLONE RACE" SAY! HERE IS A THOUGHT!

WHAT IF THEY ARE NOT
MISGUIDED "BLACK YOUTH"

THINK DNA NOT SKIN TONE!

SAY... I HAVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT SATANIC DEMONS ROAMING THE EARTH IN THE LAST DAYS SEEKING WHO THEY CAN DEVOUR....

GEE.. I JUST WONDER IF THESE MISTUNDERSTOOD YOUTH ACTING UP WHILE OUT PLAYING ARE ACTUALLY DNA SATANIC DEMONIC CLONES? AND THEY MURDERED THIS CHILD BY PLAYING THE STABBING GAME? (LOTS LIKE THE PUNCHOUT GAME BUT MORE FUN!)

NAWH! MAY IT'S JUST ME BEING "RACIST" AGAIN!

LET'S ALL SEND MONEY TO THE POOR UNDERPRIVLIGED BLACK YOUTH PROGRAMS AFTER ALL THEY ARE JUST BEING KIDS RIGHT?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

THERE ARE DNA SOULLESS DEMONS DISGUISED AS "BLACK YOUTH" AND YOU ARE ARAID TO REPOST THIS OR EVEN WONDER IF IT'S REALLY TRUE! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED!

(YES THERE ARE SOULLESS DEMONS ON EARTH AND YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE HUMAN!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 March, 09:32
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
God bless this angel. Give comfort to her family. Help them find justice! AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396