Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
STRANGE tweet from US STRATEGIC COMMAND!

7:48 PM = QD 748 = “Think children. Think slaves. Think sheep.” *certainly reflects all the stuff going on in Suez with EVERGREEN right now - Slave Route - HRC Codename - EVERGREEN/Baal incarnate - SUEZ/ZEUS (being fond of raping kids in Greek mythology) - Callsign WMDQ - Psaki founded EVERGREEN consulting - Dexter rescued as a kid from EVERGREEN shipping container - ETC

Think children, think slaves, what happens when a “BLOCKADE” is removed (children used as shields), ACCESS CLOSED. Human trafficking route blocked - When do you call a plumber? - Q

EVERGREEN is blocking Red Sea where Moses parted it to save his people from slavery in Egypt (Cabal) celebrated on PASSOVER (3/27-4/4 *Now).

It’s going to be BIBLICAL!

FIRE AT WILL COMMANDER!
09:22 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
29 March, 11:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
You have talent! I’m amazed at your decodes!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 05:07
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
TYSM!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
29 March, 07:49
https://www.benjaminfrankl...
'A stitch in time saves nine' -( Idiom meaning) Prompt decisive action taken now will prevent problems later.
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
G1548
Q !CbboFOtcZs 06/18/2018 13:22:24 ID: 45f584
Archive Bread/Post Links: 1798447 / 1798840
Direct Link: 1798840
https://thehill.com/homene...
Did you know?
Q
G1548-1+5+4+8=18=1+8=9
https://www.biblestudy.org...

https://thehill.com/homene...

29 March, 06:00
THIS IS THE COM THAT JUST WON’T STOP GIVING! @mjtruth is a TRUE ANON AMONGST ANONS - MOST EXCELLENT WORK!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 06:29
YeeeeeHaw!!! We GETTIN somewhere!!!❤🙏🇺🇸

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 March, 06:35
HECK YEAH !!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

Annie D-W @Annie172123
29 March, 05:11

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 05:04

29 March, 04:53
When put thru a decoder app ;|;;gmlxzssaw becomes deciphered as Q ACQUITTED!

I knew there was something behind that “accidental” tweet by US Strategic Command ⤵️

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
29 March, 05:23
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
G936-9+3+6=18=9=https://lifescodes.com/num...
Herod Slaughters Babies
G936 basileúō, bas-il-yoo'-o; from G935; to rule (literally or figuratively):—king, reign.
Mat 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign G936 in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 March, 06:21
There's also D KIDNAPPER

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
29 March, 02:24
Someone posted this in the comments🤔

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
29 March, 02:20
Does anyone know when the vessel is being investigated and containers opened?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 01:27
suez reverse is zues

29 March, 06:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
And Zeus is know for his fondness of raping kids (Leda & the Swan) - it’s all connected!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 01:08
Big Dan Rodimer=> Big Doctor(DR)who cure USA

https://youtu.be/m9-INrGJn...

Name IS YOUR DESTINY 😎
He has WISE PARENTS. 😍😎

I SUPPORT HIM. And YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO. AMEN.🙏

From the Hebrew name דָּנִיֵּאל (Daniyyel) meaning "God is my judge", from the roots דִּין (din) meaning "to judge" and אֵל ('el) meaning "God". Daniel was a Hebrew prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. He lived during the Jewish captivity in Babylon, where he served in the court of the king, rising to prominence by interpreting the king's dreams. The book also presents Daniel's four visions of the end of the world (NAZI WORLD ORDER) . ☢️BIBLICAL☢️

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 12:58
Please.....will you stop this nonsense. American Patriot's have already become pussy soft enough, without more lies from you.

Here is how we end this. The 90 million of us who voted for Trump and got skull fucked can meet up in Hagerstown. We march to DC and end it. We torch the town, behead the trash and take our country back.

Enough of your shill game. Nothing is happening.....unless you count Trump crashing weddings and Jr anally invading Guilfoyle as happenings.

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO! TODAY!

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
28 March, 10:58

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
29 March, 01:17
In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
28 March, 10:57
Turns out the US Strategic Command tweet is a cryptogram.
;;l;gmlxzssaw = Q ACQUITTED

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 March, 10:08
So ready for a whole bunch of BIBLICAL !
Ready for the whole world to get some A-1 Biblical healing !

jason kozell @Blackbag776
28 March, 10:00
or does it have to do with the satellite that was just shot down

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 March, 09:29
WOAH. Great decode!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 09:28
1948 is an inerdasting drop

29 March, 06:12
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
YES IT IS & an interesting year in world history too!! Thanks for bringing it back to my attention - much to think about - I LOVE how drop 4770 says “whats the over/under on “it” being done in 30 months on 3/27/18 which would be MARCH 2021!! Things are about to get seriously interdasting!!!

28 March, 09:30
Suez canal blockade + Europe’s biggest freight train route blocked + oil refineries (etc) exploding + volcanoes erupting around the world + drone attacks in Saudi oil fields + world leaders stepping down everywhere + sky/water events across the globe . . . . connect the dots and you'll get the answer. Hint: NCSWIC - TGA buffering!

28 March, 09:25
The best ones always are.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
28 March, 09:59
";l;;gmlxzssaw" = 156 (English Ordinal) > 💧#156 > ++

https://qalerts.app/?q=%2B...