Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
I actually did summer 2020 with the heirloom tomato seeds my children gave me for a Christmas gift in 2019.

I do not know if they grew to match my DNA needs but they were the most delicious tomatoes I have ever had!
07:17 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
30 March, 03:26
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
After 30 some years of organic gardening, even selling for a few years, and learned something new today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 09:09
spit in your hand and coat the seed. thats how i do it. i talk to my plants and pray with them sending them good intentions to be healthy and abundant in yield. i also play music for my seedlings. great techniques to be one with your garden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
28 March, 08:42
Be sure to carefully wash any seeds before putting them in your mouth.
So many seeds are coated with bug poison.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
28 March, 08:12
make sureb whatever you plant, is heirloom seeds not gmo crap

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 March, 08:11
We have an awesome Abba!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
28 March, 08:08
planting my garden now..

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 March, 08:08
Well, that would be super cool, but I would think it would start eating away at the plant DNA. I will have to try it on my end to see what actually happens.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 March, 08:05
Intresting