Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“Symbolism will be their downfall.” - Q

Check out this short video to see exactly how international Cabal controlled plutocratic mega corporations undeniably use Luciferian imagery in their logos, brand names and marketing campaigns. Almost every pop culture popular product I can think of can be broken down just like this. These people are sick & evil ⤵️.
06:02 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:31
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post?
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 March, 12:25
So many action sports athletes and kids are sponsored by this brand and until now. I never even thought of the symbolism in Monster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 March, 08:39
Questioning everything isn't easy. But our world is overwhelmed by those who wish us harm, and knowledge of what they do is essential. Great video!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 March, 07:50

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 06:30
Monster Energy is the sponsor of NASCAR's Kurt Busch

https://www.monsterenergy....

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 March, 06:22
I banned my kids from drinking any of that crap!!! It's not allowed. I believe it's like a poison. 👎🐉

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
28 March, 06:19
Yes, symbolisim will be their downfall, but people must pay attention. They don't (well we do but the others) Just like Disney, and so many, many more. Logos. Look carefully. Everywhere they are!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
28 March, 06:17
didnt God forbid adam and eve from partaking from the tree of knowledge?