Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Anyone think this is interesting...

VK mentioned 'psyops' in a post yesterday.
Today, he posted a video that included 'Psychological Operations.'
A Q drop, with a 3-year delta next week, includes, 'What is a PSYOP?'
12:48 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 January, 07:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Great stuff! Thank you. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
23 January, 08:23
Elon Musk, Aug 29 2020: "Conceptual telepathy"
(h/t VincentKennedy)

President Trump, Dec 8 2020: "It's called total corruption!"
President Trump, June 11, 2020: "THOSE THAT DENY THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!"
President Trump, Dec 11 2020: "I just want to stop the world from killing itself!"

Just some old patents.....
1. Apparatus & method for REMOTELY monitoring & altering brain waves - US Patent 3951134 (Filing Date:8/5/74)
2. REMOTE BCI [Brain Computer Interface] - US Patent 6011991 (Filing Date:12/7/98)
3. Method & device for producing a desired brain state - US Patent

Ready Pen @ready_pen
23 January, 06:29
psyop...The Q movmt..to wake up sleeping people & confuse the enemy ds!💥🇺🇸

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 January, 07:32
Yep. Check out Q626, 3 yr delta 1.27.21...
"OP MOCKINGBIRD FAILURE"
I posted about it this morning. :)

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 08:01
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
We are at the stage of the movie where the media will start to flip against Biden to start the wakeup of sheep for the travesty against DJT.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
22 January, 06:46
We are all TRUMAN in the movie Truman Show‼️

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
22 January, 06:35
Saving the Children was a PSYOP to bring them up from the tunnels. They had plenty of reason for those docs. Not sure what is the implication is, I might be looking at it wrong.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:31

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
22 January, 01:29
Check out the CHESS piece on his shirt 😎

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 January, 01:29
...totally hope this is true, it would be the 'double-double' of all times and make my heart soar!!! 😆

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
22 January, 01:20
Who is HW?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 January, 01:25
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
Hollywood

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 01:20
Does it mean something that in the drop it is in capital letters? sounds more like an agency term. psyop (small letters) could also be positive as in cheering people on and inspire critical thinking, confidence, promoting fellowship and patriotism...and at the same time messing with the opponent.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 01:17
great reminder that the movie we are watching is to help those still sleeping to wake up. people have to SEE to believe!

Ilana Calderon @Ilana
22 January, 01:12
persuade- change - influence on his shirt...
i dont know what to believe anymore 😭

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 January, 01:12
psyops = 'President' Biden

Marie Foster @Marecf
22 January, 01:08
So Much Kek!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 January, 01:03
😎 your good cowboy great catch

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
22 January, 01:02
who's "you" that is being controlled? could mean us as well. then last drop -Trust the plan? um really? that sounds like talking out of both sides of the face to me. again, deception is deception, a lie is a lie, mind games are mind games. i dont like any of the above. transparency is tranparency. i was hoping that's what we were promised, to this point it isn't what i am observing. perhaps i was reading into that with wishful thinking. An ebs is an ebs. waiting for it but with far less anticipation than i had been the last 2 weeks. ive touched the stove more than once and like it or not, i'v

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 January, 12:58
Who is HK???

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
22 January, 07:01
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Hong Kong

True North @TrueNorthGirl
22 January, 12:56
Brilliant catch!
Can you make out the shirt to the right - with what appears to be a Ram logo?

Amanda Pearson @Amandapear
22 January, 12:51
Wow great find! Your mind is incredible!

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
22 January, 12:50
caught that too

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
22 January, 12:50
Yes, I do! I too, saw that in the video 👀🙏🏻