Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 January, 04:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🔷Let’s Ride🔷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
08 January, 04:16
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Sometimes I think it's so strange I literally have only visited 8 Chan maybe 3 times, Never really followed Q personally, Though I did have a housemate who wasReally into it and doing his best to disseminate and give me information though I remember shutting him down frequently. What I think is so strange is so much of this habbenings (5-7yrs worth) I've already known for so very long... 10-20+ years ago I knew, Can't say I could articulate any of it, But I knew... And still to this day has me scratching my head. All of this feels so long overdue but at least it's finally due.
OK, that is all, carry on.
all my LOVE 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:46
Love Our Military…

08 January, 03:44
🔷Mad Respect🔷

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 January, 10:28

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 January, 10:15

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 January, 09:26
We owe them so much...hope in the new world they are taken care of like the heroes they all are.💗

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 January, 06:36
FOUND THIS IN HERE 11.3 VARIFIED? 2 WEEKS? MILITARY WILL BE THE ONLY WAY

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 11:56
💥👍❤️🙏✝️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 January, 11:46
We owe them every thing ❤️ BRAVE HEROES !

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
07 January, 11:45
I was just digging on McCarthy a couple days ago. Vortex Construction is owned by McCarthy's brother-in-law Bill Wages and McCarthy's wife was also listed at the time.

"Kevin McCarthy’s brother-in-law, Bill Wages, issued a statement "Monday afternoon following a Los Angeles Times story stating that Wages received no-bid government contracts worth more than $7 million through a program allowing Wages to claim Native American heritage."
https://www.kget.com/news/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 January, 11:44
Military Is The Only Way.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 January, 12:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 January, 09:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yes, it is.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 11:37

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 January, 11:36
From my European view on this and with respect and thoughts to: Omaha, Gold, Juna, Utah and Sword Beach ...
Thank you soldiers and marines!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 January, 11:12
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
#NCSWIC
2:25
Nov 24, 2017 1:23:11 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: q8aHxh0v No. 150698662
Nov 24, 2017 1:17:30 AM EST
Anonymous ID: jYb7cHDY No. 150698169
>>150697929
>Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The ones who put the bodies there.
Blackwater was used in a shitton of shady ops by the US government back when it was under Cabal control and, as a proper PMC, they've got it all kept on the books.

Books which the POTUS just got access to.
>>150698169
Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 January, 11:03
:10 second mark

3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
07 January, 10:59

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 July, 02:40
5:5

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
02 July, 04:08
Roger that! LFG! 👊🏼💥🇺🇸💥👊🏼

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 July, 01:59
Trained to kill, born to save! ⚔️😎⚔️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 January, 11:11
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
What’s up Buttercup 😘

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 09:25
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Not jacking someone up without clearance to the extent one deserves is a skill set. I don't fkn like it. lol

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 February, 01:40
😇😇😇

Renee White @Rapnay
26 February, 01:37
thanks for sharing my hubby is a disabled Marine nice of you to share gives me a better picture of his personal battles

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
01 February, 03:47
SO grateful SOME train, stand watch + serve:
to protect + defend 🇺🇸,
from those who hate "her".
Which becomes increasingly PLAIN in the accumulating ACTIONS of those in authority.
Christ's parable of the DIFFERENCE between WHEAT + a WEED, once HARVEST SEASON's upon us is relevant.
PEOPLE WHO WILL❌nurture ALL OUR PEOPLE are sowing DISCORD, doing the devil's dirty work FOR HIM.
[WHAT you REWARD will 📈 ]

Linda Parr @Truered71777
30 January, 02:57
thank you for sharing.

Pooly Looly @PoolyLooly
27 January, 12:11
I love our military!!

Kathy Bustard @KiwisAngel61
26 January, 11:26
God Bless our military😃🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
24 January, 01:46
🙏Thank you for your service to all of those who serve

Lets Waltz @Justice1
23 January, 08:05
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
23 January, 10:29

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
23 January, 09:34
...love to have one of those Psyop t shirts 😎👍🏼🇺🇸

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
23 January, 12:31
BAD@$$🇺🇸