Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Roger that! LFG! 👊🏼💥🇺🇸💥👊🏼

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to kill, born to save! ⚔️😎⚔️

😇😇😇

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

thanks for sharing my hubby is a disabled Marine nice of you to share gives me a better picture of his personal battles

SO grateful SOME train, stand watch + serve:
to protect + defend 🇺🇸,
from those who hate "her".
Which becomes increasingly PLAIN in the accumulating ACTIONS of those in authority.
Christ's parable of the DIFFERENCE between WHEAT + a WEED, once HARVEST SEASON's upon us is relevant.
PEOPLE WHO WILL❌nurture ALL OUR PEOPLE are sowing DISCORD, doing the devil's dirty work FOR HIM.
[WHAT you REWARD will 📈 ]

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

thank you for sharing.

I am a patriot that loves, respects and trusts our President Trump!!💕🇺🇸

I love our military!!

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

God Bless our military😃🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏Thank you for your service to all of those who serve

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...love to have one of those Psyop t shirts 😎👍🏼🇺🇸

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

BAD@$$🇺🇸

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Our man, President Donald Trump gave US THIS.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

What an incredible role they are playing in history right now. As for us, we are catching up with decoding [their] continued onslaught
of duping the sheep - sheep no more.

BA in Psychology & Philosophy, Entrepreneur , Exotic handbag designer, Hotelier , Alternative healing projects & community rebuilding

I will admit.... I have a thang for muscles in uniforms ..... They look like delicious sweeties 🙃😛.... I'M allowed to be naughty & Like that 🔥🔥🔥

In response Carminda Bre to her Publication

Those butts. Pull up to the front gate and there are 3 of them horing around with those butts.

(1) Show this thread

I’m here standing for truth, God, country & Trump. I will not leave the battlefield until we win our country back 🇺🇸♥️

Mommy likey 😍

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam #QAngel #unBEARables Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor 🐉🪶⚜✝️⚓🌹💙💚

THEY TALKING TO US#Qarmy

WE ARE PSYCH OPS

BRINGING THE FIRE

=D

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Do you have a youtube version of this? I want to share with others. So powerful - needs to be seen by many!

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Some say it will be sunny on Sunday, but you know the weather forecasters can't be trusted.

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

Just a guy, trying to connect the dots.

Anyone think this is interesting...

VK mentioned 'psyops' in a post yesterday.
Today, he posted a video that included 'Psychological Operations.'
A Q drop, with a 3-year delta next week, includes, 'What is a PSYOP?'

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Elon Musk, Aug 29 2020: "Conceptual telepathy"
(h/t VincentKennedy)

President Trump, Dec 8 2020: "It's called total corruption!"
President Trump, June 11, 2020: "THOSE THAT DENY THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!"
President Trump, Dec 11 2020: "I just want to stop the world from killing itself!"

Just some old patents.....
1. Apparatus & method for REMOTELY monitoring & altering brain waves - US Patent 3951134 (Filing Date:8/5/74)
2. REMOTE BCI [Brain Computer Interface] - US Patent 6011991 (Filing Date:12/7/98)
3. Method & device for producing a desired brain state - US Patent

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Great stuff! Thank you. 😊

(25) Show this thread

Epic!

Patriot Mama, Glory to God, Conservative, Red-Pilled. Kicked off Twit 3x & I've run out of phone #s to verify accounts. So here I am!

Bizarre. I am following you but you are not listed under people I am following. I also cannot access your profile to see your lastest posts?

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Psychological Operations.. eh?!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

bless y'all my hubby is a marine with PTSD prayers for you

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

VK, 1 Question - are all children safe and secure?

Thank you!