Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
28 March, 12:48
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
We need to re-educate women on Breastfeeding. A child gets the benefit of the mother's immunity through breastfeeding, and does not need vaccines. Even 2 weeks of nursing a newborn can give them Mom's immune system for up to one full year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
28 March, 12:46
🙏😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
28 March, 10:51
What site can I find this on. I want to send the full story onto somebody?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 09:45
😢☠️oh dear GOD, this has got to stop.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
28 March, 09:40
I am so sry to the family for the loss of a child, but was the child a boy or girl....? It doesnt really matter to me except that in writting this it switches from she to he so I am just curious.....

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 March, 10:14
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
The Baby was a Boy. When the statement refers to her--it is speaking about the mother. It was the Mother who was vaccinated and her breast milk affected the baby because of the vaccine.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 March, 09:36
I am so sorry for the loss of your grandnephew. May your whole family comfort one another and heal in time. Angels be with you. 🙏

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
28 March, 08:43
stop tak8ng the vaccine. they are trying to depopulate the world. The vaccine is the weapon

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 March, 08:42
Oh my gosh so, so sorry for such a heavy loss!😢😢🙏🙏✝️ Unfortunately what is in the mother's system if breastfeeding can affect a baby. With how experimental all these vaccines are, it is just my opinion that probably the vaccine did affect her sweet son. The vaccines actually change DNA causing autoimmune disorders/ antibody issues so what affects the mother usually affects the infant with breastfeeding, this is just my opinion, not enough research done with adverse side effects of the vaccine. I would contact https://childrenshealthdef... and let them know what happened and they can give you further advice. Again hugs to all your families affected by this tragedy 😢😣😇🤗🙏🙏

Msterri ... @Msterri
28 March, 08:42
Sad, and criminal. She probably thought she was protecting the baby and herself. She'll probably still defend having the vax. I've seen people online whose family members or babies have died after they took the vax but they believe what doctors tell them, that it may be a coincidence

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
28 March, 08:27
What DOCTOR or NURSE gave a lactating mother an experiemental vaccine? Where is the common sense of people?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 March, 12:39
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
they have violated their hippocratic oath by pushing a poison experimental vaccine

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
28 March, 08:25
Any pregnant woman or nursing woman taking this poison should be ashamed