Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.” QD-734

PRS - Problem, Response, Solution;
Classic [Y] Mass Manipulation Technique
“Predicted” years in advance by Q.

Create a problem (C-19), then use the media (which you control) to steer public opinion (response) by broadcasting the version of events you want them to believe (C-19 is a lethal virus created by humans eating bats) until their scared enough to beg for a solution (which you already have) or accept any resolution offered even if it reduces civil liberties substantially (wearing masks, forced loss of income, death of the elderly, being under house arrest & isolated from friends & family for OVER a year, etc, etc, etc).

“You have so much more than you know.” - Q ⬇️
07:34 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 March, 10:12
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
haven’t seen you in a while friend. hope you are well 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 May, 10:10
any ideas how to explain President Trump suggesting everyone should get the jab?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
richie walker @smoovewalker
05 March, 01:04
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Yea, do u realize most Trump supporters are still Big pharma supporters? #Now u an work it out yourself ;)

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 April, 09:35
Truth, always done with honor, light & insight

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 March, 12:13
Solid diggs, Patriot!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 11:41
beautiful job as always Hammurabi, you are a true blessing.
and WOW!! this is just so almost unbelievable! Never would I ever believed I would be witnessing something like this...Feeling truly blessed by all of it. Thank you a thousand times...✅✅✅💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

30 March, 05:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
TYSM for your kind words - believe me - it BLEW MY MIND TOO :)

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 08:11
never fun to learn that we may in fact be enslaved on this globe! but not for much longer. How was i to react when i read that in the bible? diff scriptires, its bot a single story Granada treaty on steroids But why God? But i do understand theres more of us than them

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
28 March, 02:05
forgive me from going off course but can you make anything out of the following? It pertains to the Evergreen Ship.............................
."The two new gigantic tugboats "Abdel Hamid Youssef" and "Mustafa Mahmoud" will participate in the tugging maneuvers after the completion of their construction in the Port Said Maritime Shipyard with a tugging force of 70 tons each.

The two tugboats have the same technical specifications, each one is 35.87 meters long, 12.5 meters wide, with a maximum depth for each ship is 5.75 meters and a speed of 13 knots, the statement said, adding that the propellers of the ships are manufactured by German company Voith and other machines were made by the Japanese company DAIHATSU."

30 March, 05:17
In response Bluebird Honeybee to her Publication
WOW - there is quite a bit there to digest - I gind that an anagram app comes in hamdy a lot when I see names etc that look like they could be vode for something else amd all those numbers too - it gives me much to think about - TY :)

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
28 March, 11:49
Exactly how we got the "Patriot Act". All under the guise of "for our Safety". Boy was I young and dumb back then...😳

30 March, 05:18
In response Rodney Graham to his Publication
Don’t you love the way they always call it the opposite of what it really is? I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t think justice would soon be coming to those smug bastards.

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
28 March, 11:32
What is HMCBMI?

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
28 March, 01:24
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
30 March, 10:06
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
"HMCBMI > How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible" = 563 (English Ordinal) > 💧#563 > ID:000000 ~ No44

563 > 103rd Prime# > 💧#103

"How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible" = 515 (English Ordinal) > 💧#515 > ID:000000 ~ No5

"HMCBMI" = 48 (English Ordinal) > 💧#48

https://qalerts.app/?q=How...

Images x5 >>>>>

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 08:44
☢️☢️☢️ROFL☢️☢️☢️

DECLASS INCOMING EVERY DAY...

And inquisitive Internet users have fished out other linguistic beads from the ship's databases in the form of Energy Centurion, Bulk Venus, as well as Friendship Express and Lunchbox.

Energy Centurion🤔
KEK LVL 999☢️😎

I ALWAYS LOOK ON BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE😎

https://youtu.be/ur3wrpGSX...

https://www.lidovky.cz/sve...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
those sources!!!

30 March, 05:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I LOVE IT! Like DJT said (something like) “anons have more talent than all the ad agencies on Madison Ave COMBINED” ... humor is def getting me thru the long waits for the inevitable justice.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 08:29
Thank you and ThanQ --- very clean synopsis. Q is breaking ground for the masses, D.Icke also has made waves about the aliens and the lies for over 30 years, which is outstandig work, however Q has put it all together and brought us along methodically, on a clear path. Lets face it Q has a bigger megaphone ... and without ego, so its a more humble interaction.
Hammurabi I thank you for this decode of info, its simplifies the matter. [Y] PRS makes total sense. Much appreciated.

30 March, 05:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
TY for your kind words amd D Icke is where I learned PRS from for sure - it is stunning how frightingly accurate he is most of the time. People like him & Bill Cooper & Jordan Maxwell are the ones who red-pilled Q - I am SO sure of that - if you are interested way back on my time line I did a dig on Bill Cooper red pilling Q - his book (Behold a Pale Horse) mentions him havimg Q clearence in the navy, a Great Awakening, and so so so many other hallmark Q sayings PLUS Q mentions him by name talkimg about how he predicted the school shootings etc as an excuse for main street to call for aboloshimg the 2nd ammendment.