Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
Whoa. We all defended ACB for her Supreme Court appointed to find that she would ultimately betray Trump and the US Constitution.

Seems she's going to be in a little trouble.

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

https://mynews.one/trump-a...
07:03 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by HelloWorld in this post can reply
Field of Light @EartherealArts
27 March, 10:48
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
Interesting possibility. Some good support material here. 👇👇

Is Amy Coney Barrett Naomi Christina "Amy" Biden?

https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 04:30
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Interesting. I had heard about this. I think this is worth a dig.

More later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 09:00
I understood that ACB had 5 or 6 adopted children ... were these from HRC's Haiti, like JR's kids were from Epstein? Trump tried to get all these pedos under one roof (supposedly) for clean up or
at least to make them spill thier guts on their true nature. Treasonous to say the least - best to bring back capitol punishment ... remove this soiled lot.

The Juan O'Savin video also spoke about the lateness for the report/findings on the fraud found in the election - delayed the process. Military needs to step up their game for a green / spring.

28 March, 04:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That's my thoughts exactly. Can't confirm without evidence however..

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
27 March, 08:50
Didn't they say she is Bidens daughter of his 1st marriage?

28 March, 04:27
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I'm not certain I buy into that one. ACB's Father was a Shell Oil Co. Lawyer which is interesting. Potentially a Rockafeller shill? I do believe that Trump knew about ACB ahead of time, gave her an opportunity to play her hand, and in so failing to be honorable, has planned for justice to prevail.

Trump is a very, very smart man, folks - everyone he placed into Federal Gov't roles he placed for a reason - either to expose them for the Frauds they are, to provide the oppt'y for redemption, or as powerhouses he knew would support and contribute to the #MAGA movement.

https://cyberplayground.or...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 March, 08:48
How would this leak get out and not Roberts and others who are compromised??? I will wait

28 March, 04:17
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
If you believe that Kim Clement's prophecies hold water, there will be two SCOTUS Judges that step down in the embarrassment of scandals. Robert's adopted children thru Epstein - could the second be ACB?

I don't know - but the theory has become a lot more plausible.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 March, 08:46
Im shocked

28 March, 04:14
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I was shocked when she didn't follow the Constitution. Everything that's happened beyond this doesn't surprise me as much. ACB let America down. One day, hopefully soon, she'll have to account for her actions (or lack thereof).

Zara Doyle @Halicacabum
27 March, 08:13
ACB is a FRAUD. I am so disappointed.

28 March, 04:11
In response Zara Doyle to her Publication
#MeToo - many of us had very High Hopes for ACB. She failed America, bigly.

Its Me You Need @IMYN
27 March, 08:03
Her loyalty is with HRC and the Haiti children!

28 March, 04:10
In response Its Me You Need to her Publication
I believe this too. Two adopted children from Haiti at a time when the The Clinton Foundation was actively trafficking children from the Island in the wake of the earthquake, the fact that the Liberal Media pressed ACB adoptions pre-confirmation and then backed off from the argument, are hints. Haiti was a disaster in more way than one. When the details come out, America will be put on notice.

https://atlantablackstar.c...

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

28 March, 03:54
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
We know that for one, she voted against (in a deciding way) hearing any of the cases on Voter Fraud. In cases where clear Constitutional violations are "alleged", it it the duty of the SCOTUS to hear these types of cases. Failing this, the SCOTUS disenfranchised millions of Americans.

So much for appointing conservative, textual Constitutionalists who 'interpret the Law as Written' as ACB so eloquently fooled America into believing.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 March, 07:20
It says when Trump returns by the end of the year. Personally, I don't think this country will make it to the end of the year with the plans the so called new cabinet and various governors have in store for the country. If they come for the guns before the end of the year that's a guarantee nothing will be left because we will be at war within our own country once again. Trump needs to take his rightful position very soon.

27 March, 07:36
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Lin Wood and Mike Lindell tell us that Trump will be back in office by Summer. This Evergreen Ever Given thing is going to be huge I suspect. Once the first event starts, the floodgates open. We're not at the precipice yet, but we are walking along the thin red line IMHO.

Have faith in God, faith in Humanity, and don't let the hecklers get you down.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
27 March, 11:40
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
You really don't think they'll put a timeline on social media, do you?