Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
27 March, 07:03
Whoa. We all defended ACB for her Supreme Court appointed to find that she would ultimately betray Trump and the US Constitution.

Seems she's going to be in a little trouble.

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

https://mynews.one/trump-a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
It says when Trump returns by the end of the year. Personally, I don't think this country will make it to the end of the year with the plans the so called new cabinet and various governors have in store for the country. If they come for the guns before the end of the year that's a guarantee nothing will be left because we will be at war within our own country once again. Trump needs to take his rightful position very soon.
07:20 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
27 March, 11:40
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
You really don't think they'll put a timeline on social media, do you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 03:59
In response Love Horses to her Publication
No one knows the hour or the time - we're all merely spectators speculating on how future events will unfold.

God's time is everything. What, when, where, who, and how these events will unfold are all part of The Plan; God's plan.

I suspect things are going to get worse before they get better. Brace for impact. Pray.

You're not going to want to miss what happens next.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 March, 10:06
In response Love Horses to her Publication
They throw out timeframes to make the other side keep blowing their weapons (so to speak) until they are totally spent of all options. That is when it will happen. I believe even the soldiers won't know until the evening or morning of the actual day within hours of it happening.

The comment from Dennis Jorgenson below is correct we have more WORSE to come. For example: stock market crashing to usher in Nesara/Gesara, forced vaccinations in order just to buy food (I hope they don't go there that's a different can of worms and will make something else happen) as NY has already begun the passport to go to public functions, food shortages due to shipping issues (this has already begun so do some major prepping of canned (dates should be 2 years out) and freeze dried), water poisoning (this was already attempted in 2 locations in Florida last year) so get a purification system to use stream water if need be. Alexa Pure is good filtration.

Much more to come I'm sure.

27 March, 07:36
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Lin Wood and Mike Lindell tell us that Trump will be back in office by Summer. This Evergreen Ever Given thing is going to be huge I suspect. Once the first event starts, the floodgates open. We're not at the precipice yet, but we are walking along the thin red line IMHO.

Have faith in God, faith in Humanity, and don't let the hecklers get you down.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
27 March, 07:39
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
I am with you on this statement! ^^^