Doq Holliday @doqholliday
JFK had the ultimate vision.

Once his son figured it out, it was game over.

#KennedyVision
03:52 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 01:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Three likes for Father, SON and Holy Spirit, may it be so. I would be an ass to say I had intel on that which I do not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 March, 02:41
I still think Sr had a bunch of people working with him that may be our past relatives. (something like that anyway)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 12:27
We all cried with him for days after 11/22/63. And the whole world adopted John John to watch over.
My Dad died on the same day yrs ago so I remember both every yr.
I think JR & Juan 😂will be able to unite this country to a point where your plans there, DoQ will work.
It will not be easy at first figuring out how we can live as sovereigns with sovereign individual rights in a collective that works together as a real team.
It is not going to be as easy getting everyone to agree and execute as many think.
This idea that magically no one is ever going to agrue or disagree any more once Nesara/Gesara is implemented & Trump is reinstated is fantasy.
It is going to take a hell of a lot of level heads, cooperation, and imagination to get to where we need to be and it will need to BE from local levels all the way up, BUT IT IS DOABLE, if we do it all with Love & Respectfull Compassion.
We dont have to agree, we just have to get along & peacefully co-exist with ENORMOUS purpose.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 March, 12:26
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit
HEY DQC 🐸 ME HEARS THERE'S A BUNNY EARS PATTERN AT THE SUEZ CANAL🤔🌊😉
#GreatestStoryEverTold #DoItQ

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 March, 12:30
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
GO TIME FFS !!!!

Chr Ctn @ChrisC_989_
28 March, 09:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 March, 12:20
Reverse Engineering
Dec 2016 take out the 13 Families first.
Trump tweet.
BY GOD'S WILL WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU PIGS, I SWEAR, WE WILL......SLAUGHTER YOU

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
28 March, 12:05
And I will be forever grateful.

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
27 March, 06:22
And it will be Biblical.

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
27 March, 05:26
Always.

Remember.

Above ALL.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

+++
^^

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 05:22
To be blunt...
Game Over

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 March, 12:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
#GameOverEvil .
#godwon .
GOD WON .
🙏✝️🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 March, 09:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
They Played so they get played : )

Christina Maga @Christina71
27 March, 04:42
Magical!!!! I'm so in love with it all. I try not to be Vengeful, but sometimes it's DUE!!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 04:25

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
27 March, 04:20

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
27 March, 03:53
❤❤❤