Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 March, 03:52
JFK had the ultimate vision.

Once his son figured it out, it was game over.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We all cried with him for days after 11/22/63. And the whole world adopted John John to watch over.
My Dad died on the same day yrs ago so I remember both every yr.
I think JR & Juan 😂will be able to unite this country to a point where your plans there, DoQ will work.
It will not be easy at first figuring out how we can live as sovereigns with sovereign individual rights in a collective that works together as a real team.
It is not going to be as easy getting everyone to agree and execute as many think.
This idea that magically no one is ever going to agrue or disagree any more once Nesara/Gesara is implemented & Trump is reinstated is fantasy.
It is going to take a hell of a lot of level heads, cooperation, and imagination to get to where we need to be and it will need to BE from local levels all the way up, BUT IT IS DOABLE, if we do it all with Love & Respectfull Compassion.
We dont have to agree, we just have to get along & peacefully co-exist with ENORMOUS purpose.
12:27 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it