Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 12:07
In memory of the Queen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Young @LisaYoung16
27 March, 05:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
can anyone confirm that she really is under investigation regarding missing children? so many fake news articles online. i run across stuff but sincerely question authenticity a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:52
In response Lisa Young to her Publication
Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964. in 2015 there was a naked boy escaping from a window of the palace, not to mention the bodies found on their property grounds back in 2012.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 March, 03:24
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i'm sure they ate a lot more than 10 😶

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
royal hunting parties are real and have been around for millions of years
03:28 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response white light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it