Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 March, 10:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love the way he is standing there - nothing to see here, really, nothing, just an old evil bitch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
27 March, 07:50
i love the grin on his face ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 07:19
joli souvenir 😎belles couleurs surtout ce bleu la blague

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:38
who?

Lisa Young @LisaYoung16
27 March, 05:56
can anyone confirm that she really is under investigation regarding missing children? so many fake news articles online. i run across stuff but sincerely question authenticity a lot.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 March, 06:40
In response Lisa Young to her Publication
David Icke actually interviewed a girl that was present when a child sacrafice took place and she eye wittnessed the Queen was there. I think YT took down his account.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:52
In response Lisa Young to her Publication
Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964. in 2015 there was a naked boy escaping from a window of the palace, not to mention the bodies found on their property grounds back in 2012.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 06:55
People still don’t believe me when I tell them President Trump has taken down the pedophile Queen and has retrieved all of Americas gold from her tunnels . And when I tell him Harry and Megan have been replaced with actors they really think I’m crazy. 😏

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 March, 06:48
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I believe that the UK Govt and Monarchy has abdicated to Trump. Trump has proof that MI6 was involved in a coup against him which is an act of war. He also has the proof that the CIA was involved in Princes Di incident. I think you will find that Donald Trump is now our head of state. At the last Queen speach, the Queen was not wearing her royal gown and Prince Charles did not wear military uniform which is protocol. The Queen was not wearing the Crown, the crown is put on a table beside her. This indicates that the monarch is not present.

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Charles behind Potus

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Queen behind POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Queen no crown

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Buckingham Palace Closed
Donald Trump is joined by Prince Charles to inspect the Guard of Honour - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join the Queen and members of the Royal Family ahead of a special lunch inside Buckingham Palace. Pres...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
12 March, 03:25
JULY 13, 2018

Charisa Draper @Heliosarchery
12 March, 01:50
supposedly the family is illigitimate. since Edward lll

Doug from Canada @DougT
11 March, 12:21
This is one of the, if not the, most important thing that has ever happened in our lifetimes, if you don’t understand the significance of this you haven’t been paying attention.

It is important to note that the queen is not wearing any of her regalia, this is a very important fact.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 04:48
She forgot his clubs.... Caddyshack anyone? :)

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 March, 11:26
😂🤣😂that was so fun to watch

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 March, 06:47
In memory??? No more Queen????

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 March, 11:46
Trump is such a Badass!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 March, 06:50
old repetillion hag

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 March, 04:02
Out with all Royal Families period. Down with hierarchy.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 March, 03:57
I love this photo. It like she's trying to chase him down to step in front of the man that just called her out. RIP Bitch.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
10 March, 04:56
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
..and he said "No, not happening. You're out."

Colleen Altieri @Caltieri5
09 March, 03:39
demonic "royalty"

Kendra Everett @Kendraeveret
08 March, 07:12
stop! 😂🤣

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
08 March, 05:52
I'm from this hell hole UK, fcuk the queen and her family of pedos, watching this on that day was what made me love DJT, the man is a walking legend. all hale DJT, i bow before you Sir. WWG1WGA WW

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 March, 05:52
🦎Hmmm🐍

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
08 March, 05:44
RIHELL

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 March, 05:43
Sing it

And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!

Beekie Girl @Beekie
08 March, 05:41
I love this pic! Who's the real leader of the free world now? 😂

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
08 March, 05:40
lol belly laugh..the look on Potus
priceless..hes showing us..hes
so funny..miss him so..

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 March, 05:13
He's an EPIC man!!

Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
08 March, 05:08
The second time we have had to deal with the British. Wonder what Lafayette or Marion would say. Hmmm....

Kay Tee @kmax
08 March, 05:04
😁What a crack up... look at the cheekiness on his face. He's so very bold!😎

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
08 March, 05:03
our mannn 👍🏿😂

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 March, 04:56
POTUS has a lizard following him

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
08 March, 05:42
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
lol.....

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
08 March, 04:23
...yeah i dont wanna remember her....