Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 12:07
In memory of the Queen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Young @LisaYoung16
27 March, 05:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
can anyone confirm that she really is under investigation regarding missing children? so many fake news articles online. i run across stuff but sincerely question authenticity a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964. in 2015 there was a naked boy escaping from a window of the palace, not to mention the bodies found on their property grounds back in 2012.
06:52 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Lisa Young to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 March, 03:24
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i'm sure they ate a lot more than 10 😶

27 March, 03:28
In response white light to his Publication
royal hunting parties are real and have been around for millions of years

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 March, 03:12
EVIL. HOW CAN BRITISH ACCEPOT THIS AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT? DISGUSTING! I KNOW DC HAS PROBLEMS BUT IF A NAKED BOY ESCAPED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA COULD NOT SHUT UP THE PATRIOTS!! BRITS SHOULD STORM THE BASTILLE. THEY NEED TO INQUSITION THE ROYAL STAFF BECAUSE THEY KNOW ALL THE TRUTH.

27 March, 03:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
that is why they removed all the children from the WH under the cover of darkness. we would be at the gates locked and loaded. the goal here, is for the least amount of bloodshed. not saying there wont be, but specifically for the general public. also that is why there is castle lock. the queen was locked out of her castle on jan 08. things are habbening behind the veil. trust

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 March, 03:10

27 March, 03:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
john durham latest video, he mentions "heads will be rolling"

... ... @Trader_Kev
27 March, 08:10
bury the lizards six foot under and lets move on.

27 March, 01:55
In response ... ... to his Publication
Matthew 18:6

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 07:18
et il est devenu quoi le naked boy ? 🙄la blague

27 March, 02:29
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
there is no joke when talking about this degree of content. as far as the boy, i believe he fell and did not survive