Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 08:46
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
reply to Nana
AMEN
Jack Willwakeu
liked 2 of your Tweets
It was a good movie, not all things that look different from humans are bad. Actually many are the most loving compassionate beings in the universe.
Show all
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·
6m
YOUR CORRECT NANA....

WHITE KNIGHT. 144
Quote Tweet
of Nana
· 15m
Replying to willwakeu
Nana woke up this mornin sayin"Elaheim teach me" in the dream there were several non humans teaching wonderful things bout our inner connection &powers. the weird thing is my southern drawRolling on the floor laughing I am still playing with my new found ability to roll my tongue to pronounce this word.Grinning face
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·
7m
Replying to
Amanda85657174
PEACE BE WITH YOU NANA......

I CLASSIFY MYSELF AS A MEAT
POPSICLE.. MY BLOODLINE IS TESLA... AND HE WAS CLASSIFIED AS NON HUMAN... RECENTLY RELEASED CLASSIFIED PAPERWORK ON TESLA... AND
VAL VALIENTE THOR.. SO U R CORRECT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
27 March, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Elaheim teach me" I read in your post & my son who is 28 - says his name is Elliam YHWH & actually has mail coming to the house with this name. His veil is gone -the veil that keeps us from seeing within dimensions/realms, his was completely torn 2 yrs ago. He went to an Old Indian Shaman in TN, an Iawaska ceremony (which I knew nothing about) for a "cleansing" only it reversed, now he "travels" his words not mine & speaks an old language.

This is a real thing. I've spoken to doctor's who specialize in this Spiritual Field, it's very real. His mind is fractured & he sees what we can't. I call them Shadows.

He's special, a Special LIGHT (bday #s 369) & they know that, but these are "tricksters" so they draw him in by Ego then literally, do everything to drain his energy, his Light, his Essense. This is real. If these entities cannot get to you through an open door, they will come through the open doors of our children.

I am Love, I am Light - they can't "beat" me in the Spir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 10:28
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
In 2012, my son started to have dreams in around June but, it was God showing him everything from beginning to end & every time he closed his eyes, the dream picked up where it left off each night & this continued until August. He knew the Old Testament (could quote it) & I knew there was no way he knew that...I knew it, but at that time, he didn't & after this approx. 50 day dream/teaching cycle was over, he talked for 12 hrs straight, telling me what he was shown. He was right on the money.

At this same junction of time 2012, God had began downloading in me, illuminating all that I read or watched. It was like "This is what that means!" I went back to the Origins of all things...especially words. What they meant in Original form to what they meant now. Lost in Translation & taught by fleshly men cut off from the Higher Divine Understanding of the Heavenly Truth. The Word was defiled, taught in a lower fleshly form/energy & to understand it's wholeness, it had to be raised up.

27 March, 11:05
There must be such a freedom in the knowing

I have peace, I do. I have no fear. Back in 2015, I talked about "a movie", a "play" & in the end, the masks will be removed. I said all was flipped, it wasn't us that should be fearful, but (((them))). I can just about go through every story and tell you what it really means.

The Old Testament is Spiritual (higher) events that were birthed/manifested into this earthly material realm...hence they were all like little children. God is telling us His Story (History) and in each book/story, find Him. Who was He? His Spirit UPON? He tells us via His Inspired Word (yet written & taught by Man), what happened, what's happening & what will happen - layers upon layers but you have to be able to "Hear What The Spirit is Saying" & to do so, you must silence the noise of the world (teachings/truth of men). God must be your only "Holy Spirit" within that guides your feet Home.

Story of Paul. Blinded to Earthly Light (truth/teachings/wisdom) so in the darkness, he could hear THE VOICE OF GOD
11:33 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
27 March, 11:54
The New Testament is Flesh going back to SPIRIT, born again via the Higher Waters above (Higher Truth/Knowledge/Wisdom). Parable - Jesus coming out of the water with the Light shining above His head - now comint out The Son of God as He went in as The Son of Man. As He rose UP out of the Jordan, it's us he carried up & out.

In the desert, it's us He was with. He is showing what everyone will go through but that The Spirit of THE FATHER is with us, we just have to know what lies there/how to manuever through it. FATIH.

40 day=2000 years, hence Moses going up the Mt. 3x 40 days ea. This is 3 periods of 2000 yrs really. That's a whole other thing revelant to now, but it has to do with WHY he went up the Mt. each time.

The Jews who could not see the Son of God - weren't "baptized" in the water so they could only see Son of Man. They would not see God in front of them because of the "written book of Moses" (written by Man) - they were deaf to The Spirit, no life given to them.

27 March, 11:50
You are blessed to have your peace and understanding.
I agree there is no reason to fear,
Most that are so full of fear whether they claim to be saved or not are very fearful of death.
Nothing to fear of death.
Be fearless!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 March, 11:51
WELL SAID, ANGEL 💝

27 March, 12:19
Death is like walking through a door. That's when life really begins.

People don't realize Moses, David, etc. all "died" on the same day they were "born"...so many so many same thing.

The birth of the Child in Matthew, is us, each one birthing the Higher Truth, the Christ Child.

The space between the OT & NT - that is the dry path basically between the parted waters of the Red Sea...wall of water to your right and a wall of water to your left. As you walk that Path, it's behind those walls of water you see on your way across. This is a parable of God in the Beginning separating the Waters. Waters are truths/beliefs/traditions/spirit - this is the "womb" your child of truth/Truth is conceived/carried. Fertile womb=hearing truths from both sides & giving birth one after another (many words of truth). Barren womb=patient, taking in Higher Wisdom & conceiving near the end of the Path, before reaching shore for that child is GIVEN BY THE LORD, holds His Favor/Blessing- His Truth.