Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 08:46
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
reply to Nana
AMEN
Jack Willwakeu
liked 2 of your Tweets
It was a good movie, not all things that look different from humans are bad. Actually many are the most loving compassionate beings in the universe.
Show all
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·
6m
YOUR CORRECT NANA....

WHITE KNIGHT. 144
Quote Tweet
of Nana
· 15m
Replying to willwakeu
Nana woke up this mornin sayin"Elaheim teach me" in the dream there were several non humans teaching wonderful things bout our inner connection &powers. the weird thing is my southern drawRolling on the floor laughing I am still playing with my new found ability to roll my tongue to pronounce this word.Grinning face
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·
7m
Replying to
Amanda85657174
PEACE BE WITH YOU NANA......

I CLASSIFY MYSELF AS A MEAT
POPSICLE.. MY BLOODLINE IS TESLA... AND HE WAS CLASSIFIED AS NON HUMAN... RECENTLY RELEASED CLASSIFIED PAPERWORK ON TESLA... AND
VAL VALIENTE THOR.. SO U R CORRECT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
27 March, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Elaheim teach me" I read in your post & my son who is 28 - says his name is Elliam YHWH & actually has mail coming to the house with this name. His veil is gone -the veil that keeps us from seeing within dimensions/realms, his was completely torn 2 yrs ago. He went to an Old Indian Shaman in TN, an Iawaska ceremony (which I knew nothing about) for a "cleansing" only it reversed, now he "travels" his words not mine & speaks an old language.

This is a real thing. I've spoken to doctor's who specialize in this Spiritual Field, it's very real. His mind is fractured & he sees what we can't. I call them Shadows.

He's special, a Special LIGHT (bday #s 369) & they know that, but these are "tricksters" so they draw him in by Ego then literally, do everything to drain his energy, his Light, his Essense. This is real. If these entities cannot get to you through an open door, they will come through the open doors of our children.

I am Love, I am Light - they can't "beat" me in the Spir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In 2012, my son started to have dreams in around June but, it was God showing him everything from beginning to end & every time he closed his eyes, the dream picked up where it left off each night & this continued until August. He knew the Old Testament (could quote it) & I knew there was no way he knew that...I knew it, but at that time, he didn't & after this approx. 50 day dream/teaching cycle was over, he talked for 12 hrs straight, telling me what he was shown. He was right on the money.

At this same junction of time 2012, God had began downloading in me, illuminating all that I read or watched. It was like "This is what that means!" I went back to the Origins of all things...especially words. What they meant in Original form to what they meant now. Lost in Translation & taught by fleshly men cut off from the Higher Divine Understanding of the Heavenly Truth. The Word was defiled, taught in a lower fleshly form/energy & to understand it's wholeness, it had to be raised up.
10:28 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
27 March, 11:16
What a Gift, what a Gift I was given.

One thing my son kept saying was "Mom, things are not going to go/playout as everyone thinks, has been taught! It's like a light switch being flipped on - and they are already here! When that switch is flipped, those that have been waiting, scattered out within the people, they'll know and the "Army" will come out & be seen." He said "it" began in the South. He said this battle had occurred before but this time, it's bigger & it'll look like Satan will win BUT he doesn't. God prevails & I saw Him put His hand through the chest of the enemy and remove his original light...He held it in His hand. God will cleanse this light, a "redo" as all things will be made right.

Separately, yet around the same time, I was seeing the Clock going counterclockwise back to Spirit...then a Redo I called it. Thru the Patterns (parables) the Unveiling (signs) the Glory (wonders) will be seen.("All shall see the Glory") That's exactly what's occuring.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 11:05
There must be such a freedom in the knowing

27 March, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have peace, I do. I have no fear. Back in 2015, I talked about "a movie", a "play" & in the end, the masks will be removed. I said all was flipped, it wasn't us that should be fearful, but (((them))). I can just about go through every story and tell you what it really means.

The Old Testament is Spiritual (higher) events that were birthed/manifested into this earthly material realm...hence they were all like little children. God is telling us His Story (History) and in each book/story, find Him. Who was He? His Spirit UPON? He tells us via His Inspired Word (yet written & taught by Man), what happened, what's happening & what will happen - layers upon layers but you have to be able to "Hear What The Spirit is Saying" & to do so, you must silence the noise of the world (teachings/truth of men). God must be your only "Holy Spirit" within that guides your feet Home.

Story of Paul. Blinded to Earthly Light (truth/teachings/wisdom) so in the darkness, he could hear THE VOICE OF GOD