Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 March, 09:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
people need to chill. if anything that vaccine is nothing but a placebo. there is no way the military would knowingly inject anything worse or they are as bad as the C😳bal. stop freaking each other out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
26 March, 10:45
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
So why are people dying from it, and getting serious side-effects, if it's just placebo?

I work hospice. all of my patients got vaccine. they are counted in these numbers when they die. they had terminal illnesses and are considered high risk for covid. they were furst in line after healthcare workers.
11:10 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply
26 March, 11:11
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
first