Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 10:11
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
So I assume we will FINALLY actually SEE real and true justice, thus waking the masses? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Next year? When?

It is time to behead Adam Bennett Schiff Jr and roll his head into Georgetown! LET'S DO THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
27 March, 06:14
So gut wrenching to see.
I imagine myself tying these evil bastards to poles all in a line.
I walk by each one very slowly deciding what torture I am going to use on them first before killing them.
If these monsters go directly to an easy death, I will be forever angry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 07:58
These perps are Evil. I don't think there are Animals that treat their young this horrible

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
26 March, 07:57
I can not wait for full disclosure. It is heart wrenching what is done to these children by those sick F*CKS and so many are still ignorant or indifferent to much of what is going on.

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
26 March, 07:50
THIS EVIL WILL END!!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 March, 07:39
Talk about puting the spotlight on certain Countries, Shipping Co. Owners, Killary & Child Trafficking all in one fell swoop! The Donald is a Genius. The opposition has repeatedly failed to grasp that fact!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 07:59
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The right Man for the job. The Lord chose well.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 March, 08:14
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
the full package