d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
I’d like to build off of @17Commentary ’s great debunk of some of the claims being made “Biden Administration”

There’s a huge push being made that Trump’s Oval Office had different wallpaper and is on the 2nd floor of the WH, not the 1st

1st & 2nd pics = Wallpaper Debunk
3rd & 4th pics = Oval Office Car Debunk

We are the news now. Let’s handle with care.

Let’s start paying attention to what Twitter leaves up (re: these two claims) vs. what Twitter pulls down ( @Time4U2Know ’s investigation of a pre-recorded inauguration)
10:47 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 January, 02:42
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I was suspended yesterday right after posting these info that the Oval Office is a Hollywood Rentable space from Castle Rock Entertainment and I posted pictures of multiple rentable Oval Offices! So I guess I was over the Target either way! Because 2 minutes later I was gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 January, 02:45
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
You are joined by quite a few who were posting about that very thing that got booted. I didn't but got purged as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 11:36
please be gentle😅 I find this interesting. Its a twt from an official german state department. people checked (Im off twt) and they assested that it is legit. why would germany post this photo? Any thoughts?

22 January, 11:43
In response Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang to her Publication
Link?

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
22 January, 11:08
Thank you for this!! Ive almost unfollowed a couple accounts here bc of the disinfo they have been posting but reading the comments on the garbage posts leads to real anons who debunk the garbage. (They get an instant fillow from me). Prime example: The post of Barron wearing the same TShirt in 3 photos was instantly debunked in the comments. The accounts spreading garbage need to be called out.

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
22 January, 10:53
As much as I hate to say this Joe is POTUS. Please show me verified proof that he is not? there is so much fake info out there we need to see the truth. No spiritual beliefs. Just actual proof hes not.

22 January, 11:04
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
He is legally illegitimate. We all know
it. Just watch the movie play out.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
22 January, 10:52
And then there is this.... curioser and curioser.

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

22 January, 10:49
Don't know why it didn't tag @Time4U2Know :(

22 January, 10:47
Biden still isnt President. Don't worry.

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts