d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 January, 10:47
I’d like to build off of @17Commentary ’s great debunk of some of the claims being made “Biden Administration”

There’s a huge push being made that Trump’s Oval Office had different wallpaper and is on the 2nd floor of the WH, not the 1st

1st & 2nd pics = Wallpaper Debunk
3rd & 4th pics = Oval Office Car Debunk

We are the news now. Let’s handle with care.

Let’s start paying attention to what Twitter leaves up (re: these two claims) vs. what Twitter pulls down ( @Time4U2Know ’s investigation of a pre-recorded inauguration)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
As much as I hate to say this Joe is POTUS. Please show me verified proof that he is not? there is so much fake info out there we need to see the truth. No spiritual beliefs. Just actual proof hes not.
10:53 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 January, 11:04
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
He is legally illegitimate. We all know
it. Just watch the movie play out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
22 January, 11:10
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
can you please show me how you know this is true? Yes we all know it. But us knowing doesnt mean anything unless there is actual proof out there. If its true and he is illegitiment then why is being allowed to sign EOs? There should be action being taken right now with all this peoof and evidence to remove him before he destroys our country. Lets be honest. Waiting patiently is gone. Watching a movie is gone. WE NEED TO SEE ACTION.