d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 January, 10:47
I’d like to build off of @17Commentary ’s great debunk of some of the claims being made “Biden Administration”

There’s a huge push being made that Trump’s Oval Office had different wallpaper and is on the 2nd floor of the WH, not the 1st

1st & 2nd pics = Wallpaper Debunk
3rd & 4th pics = Oval Office Car Debunk

We are the news now. Let’s handle with care.

Let’s start paying attention to what Twitter leaves up (re: these two claims) vs. what Twitter pulls down ( @Time4U2Know ’s investigation of a pre-recorded inauguration)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
I was suspended yesterday right after posting these info that the Oval Office is a Hollywood Rentable space from Castle Rock Entertainment and I posted pictures of multiple rentable Oval Offices! So I guess I was over the Target either way! Because 2 minutes later I was gone.
02:42 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 January, 02:45
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
You are joined by quite a few who were posting about that very thing that got booted. I didn't but got purged as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396