Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 April, 10:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Movie has many different point. We must skip the OBVIOUS.

MAIN POINT WAS, THAT US ANALYTIC REMOTE INDEPENDENTLY DECODE RUSSIAN INTENCIONS. ALL OTHER WAS INDOCTRINATED, AND LITERALLY
"BLINDED BY THE LIGHT"...
OBVIOUSLY ELON MUSK IS SUBMARINE.
HE POSSES POWERS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION. AND ONE OF US ANONS DECODE HIS MESSAGE. HERE ARE MANY GOVERMENT GUY, NOT ONLY FROM USA, RUSSIA, CHYNA... WHOLE WORLS IS WATCHING. MANY THOSE GUYS CONCIDERET THEMSELVES AS SMART. THEY PROBABLY ARE (ON HUMAN LIMITED CONCIOUSNESS)

AWAKENING IS TO EDUCATE THIS GUYS, LATER THEY CHOOSE TO DIE, OR TO ADAPT
ON EXTRATERESTRIAL SUPERIORITY🤷‍♀️🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 March, 11:29
update. see text

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
29 March, 11:23
Connections as well to Whidbey Island, Evergreen Point Rd[Gates/Bezos], missile launch, pilot creating attention, billionaire islands, military capabilities all in the WA area of strange "coincidences"
#GREATAWAKENING

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 April, 10:19
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Sub was Germany class diesel, owned by Mossad🤷‍♀️Rogue CIA fleet.
Any other linguistic pranks aka Q:uiz?

We are NOT here on "strawbery summer brigade"... 🙈🤣

Guys, what about to SERIOUSLY start FOCUS ON ISSUE, NOT ON IDIOTIC HUMAN "COMS"

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
29 March, 09:10
First Vid - 18:30 = Maersk Container Ship with CALL SIGN WMDQ.
That's a coincidence.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
29 March, 09:10
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
US Stratcom Cryptographs can be fun in the morning...
"Q Acquitted".

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 08:01

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 09:38
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Spin them out and burn the trestle boards.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 03:09

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
28 March, 11:19
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Thanks for the info. I did a search on OpenCorporates to locate the company. Had to click "exclude active," as the query brough extensive results. To further elaborate:
https://opencorporates.com...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
28 March, 12:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
And if you watch Monkey Werx on YT, he was showing how for the last 2 weeks there was aircraft suggesting they were looking for a sub around Trump's neck of the woods.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 March, 05:19
Will the Deep State blow itself up again, but not before scaring the hell out of all of us?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 March, 03:17
GHOST IS THIS THE ( SCARE ) MOMENT ? or WE REALLY HAVE A ROUGE RUSSIAN SUB ?!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 March, 09:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
WHY RESTRICTED ?? AFFRAID OF WHAT ?? THIS ISNT FACEBOOK ? TROLLS GET SCARED HERE

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 03:10
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Dwight Knapp @kad784
27 March, 12:15

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 March, 12:11

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 March, 10:50
#1440 =9
Dan 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: H999
Dan 2:22
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
222 Uriel = "God (El) is my light" flame of God

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 March, 10:27
Makes sense, MonkeyWerx seeing subhunters everywhere!

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
26 March, 10:19
Q has posted "The Hunt For Red October" many times.

Did you know there is a D5 Nuclear Missile on Navy Submarines ?

Coincidence ?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 March, 12:11
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
D5 avalanche of justice incoming

26 March, 10:06
JOKE Biden is a big JOKE!! LOL.

https://gab.com/GenXzanna/...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 09:45
IT'S THE MISSING SUBMARINE! Could this be a "cue" about Maxwell files about to blow over too? All at the same time including the southern border as everything is connected?😳

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 09:45

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 09:40

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 09:40
Red October = Stolen submarine. The last time Q used "THE HUNT FOR" before "RED OCTOBER" was 11/20. I think they located the Nork sub they were tracking. Then, on December 22, Q posted: " MISSILE. MISSLE. FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS.

No longer "The hunt for". The Nork sub launched at Hawaii, the 'White Hats' 'SPLASHED' the missile, then, having legitimate justification, they sank it."

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 March, 12:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Makes me think about this????

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
29 March, 01:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Red October and Done in 30 decode i came across https://twitter.com/theshu...

26 March, 09:30
Patriots - God and an army of Angels are about to strike down the cabal once and for all.

Q is very silent.

TROUBLE!

Earth is being liberated. Keep in prayer daily.

I lift up mini- prayers as I run errands.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
26 March, 08:12
Rig for Red. Running silent. Love you Ezra
#GodWins
#trusttheplan

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
26 March, 07:44
Is it time now?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
26 March, 07:41
In drop #4815 Q posted RED OCTOBER about Declas.

Could this mean D5 is coming SOON ?

26 March, 09:29
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Please educate us. What is D5?

some one special to some @godrus
26 March, 07:36
Scavino post last night matches this timestamp:

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
26 March, 07:31
did i read somewhere that Saudi Arabia lost track of a Russian sub yesterday

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 09:51
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Yes, correct me too! Maxwell connection, ....all about to .....🙏

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
26 March, 07:03
@GhostEzra
I have to apologize. A scamster on telegram was trying to hawk "gold" for $100 BELOW spot price. When I hit report, it jumped to your post on oil price manipulation.

I was able to successfully report the scam and notified admin of the glitch as it was NOT my intention to report your post. I am **sincerely** sorry if this causes any issues for you.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
26 March, 06:43
Captain Ramius: "... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home." Christopher Columbus.
Jack Ryan: Welcome to the New World, Captain.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 March, 06:14
RIG FOR RED

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 March, 06:05
Dan Scavino's timestamp yesterday pointed to RED OCTOBER.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 07:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yep the movie is heading there. Defcon1 should wake uo a few sheep.😂

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
26 March, 05:49
Someone posted this on Twitter.

Ken Dar @kendar667
26 March, 09:06
In response Just Jesus to his Publication
The real Biden's nose is much closer to his mouth than the double's. Also the chin is totally different. And the eyes, nothing the same there at all. Say what you will about the real Biden, at least he had a sort of creepy charisma, kind of like a used car salesman had a baby with a vampire. The new Biden is a potato in every sense of the word, assuming it is not an act which it may very well be.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
27 March, 09:27
In response Just Jesus to his Publication
No matter how you look at this either way he is a POS

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
26 March, 05:48
Where I'm from I swear it's getting worse! Nobody gets even the basics of what's happening around them! HOW DO YOU WAKE UP DOOR KNOBS?

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
26 March, 06:11
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Just keep turning them brother... 🤣❤️❤️❤️🐸

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
26 March, 09:31
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I agree, I see no improvements here.