Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 05:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 09:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Red October = Stolen submarine. The last time Q used "THE HUNT FOR" before "RED OCTOBER" was 11/20. I think they located the Nork sub they were tracking. Then, on December 22, Q posted: " MISSILE. MISSLE. FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS.

No longer "The hunt for". The Nork sub launched at Hawaii, the 'White Hats' 'SPLASHED' the missile, then, having legitimate justification, they sank it."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 12:19
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
it is not reconcilable. one of the worst mornings of my life. to know death is afoot and knocking. no man-hole would save you. you grab the ones you love and hold them call the ones that are far and tell them you love them. it scarred everyone who received this message for life. never forgiven. never forgotten

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 March, 12:21
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I remember - God Bless you.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 March, 12:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, we believed it was launched from a submarine

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 March, 12:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Boom - the more you know.