Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 March, 01:27
At some point, the people will wake up and say 'ENOUGH!'
Right?
https://www.theblaze.com/o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 March, 01:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I would really like to believe they will "Wake Up" but I'm not sure it's possible with the Fake News Media/CDC & all the different conflicting FALSE REPORTS being spread everyday! I went shopping yesterday (first time in a couple months) because the last time I went to the stores around here they were starting to mandate masks (signs on doors: No Mask, No Service) & I was amazed at all the people still wearing masks! I didn't wear one but I'd say at least 95% (if not more) of the people I saw had masks on!!! 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
26 March, 03:14
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
It's awful IMO, and where I'm at in NM has to be one of worst when it comes to this. I pray, and pray harder that people around me wake up to this mess.

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
I am in NM and I agree! We cannot shop anywhere.
03:36 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response James Mays to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Orangepeel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Orange Peel, click on at the bottom under it