Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 March, 01:27
At some point, the people will wake up and say 'ENOUGH!'
Right?
https://www.theblaze.com/o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 March, 01:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I would really like to believe they will "Wake Up" but I'm not sure it's possible with the Fake News Media/CDC & all the different conflicting FALSE REPORTS being spread everyday! I went shopping yesterday (first time in a couple months) because the last time I went to the stores around here they were starting to mandate masks (signs on doors: No Mask, No Service) & I was amazed at all the people still wearing masks! I didn't wear one but I'd say at least 95% (if not more) of the people I saw had masks on!!! 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
It's awful IMO, and where I'm at in NM has to be one of worst when it comes to this. I pray, and pray harder that people around me wake up to this mess.
03:14 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wLandJforAll in this post can reply
Orange Peel @Orangepeel
26 March, 03:36
In response James Mays to his Publication
I am in NM and I agree! We cannot shop anywhere.