At some point, the people will wake up and say 'ENOUGH!'
Right?
https://www.theblaze.com/o...
01:27 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
21 April, 10:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The World Health Organization published a video on March 9, 2020 stating titled "When and how to wear medical masks to protect against the new coronavirus?" and features Dr. April Baller of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme.

In the description it states...

"If you do not have any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or runny nose, you do not need to wear a medical mask. When used alone, masks can give you a false feeling of protection and can even be a source of infection when not used correctly."

Interesting that the video is Unlisted. Hmm, I wonder why.

https://youtu.be/M4olt47pr...
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against the new coronavirus? - YouTube

If you do not have any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or runny nose, you do not need to wear a medical mask. When used alone, masks can give you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 March, 03:58
Unfortunately, as long as the sheep trough is continually filled with 🐂💩 by the MSM, the sheep will continue to lap it up. MSM perps need to be rounded up, tried in tribunals, and receive the consequences of their actions 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
26 March, 03:10
Thank you @cowboyw2b for this post and allowing me to share my story

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
26 March, 03:08
i wish they would wake up sooner rather then later

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
26 March, 02:18

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 March, 02:23
In response Army Strong to her Publication
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!😂😂

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
26 March, 01:52
Forced vaccinations and mask mandates are considered a War Crime under the Geneva Convention. You must be given all information regarding the effects it will have on your body and give your Informed Consent. If you chose otherwise, you cannot be discriminated against for it.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
26 March, 02:47
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
Went to a nearby dollar general in Del Rey, LC, NM to rent a rug doctor. Walked in without a mask. guy behind the counter asked if I needed one. I said no, I don't believe in it. He proceeded to hand me one. I put it in my pocket and asked if i could rent the machine. he asked if i would put my mask on first. I asked, if I don't do you have the right to refuse service? he answered yes. the lady in line said, look just put the mask on it's easier. I said sure it's easy, I just don't believe in it. she proceeded to tell me about her daughter working retail getting cussed out by an antimasker. i said thats not my style. I'm not here to fight, but if you are going to refuse me service, I'm in the wrong place. and walked out. went to another location on N. Main, did the same thing. Man said look, i'm from el paso... i don't know how long you been here, but complaints come from both sides. mask wearers amd non mask wearers. it's such a gray area. I said i just don't believe in wearing one,

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
26 March, 07:31
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 March, 01:47
I would really like to believe they will "Wake Up" but I'm not sure it's possible with the Fake News Media/CDC & all the different conflicting FALSE REPORTS being spread everyday! I went shopping yesterday (first time in a couple months) because the last time I went to the stores around here they were starting to mandate masks (signs on doors: No Mask, No Service) & I was amazed at all the people still wearing masks! I didn't wear one but I'd say at least 95% (if not more) of the people I saw had masks on!!! 🤦‍♀️

James Mays @wLandJforAll
26 March, 03:14
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
It's awful IMO, and where I'm at in NM has to be one of worst when it comes to this. I pray, and pray harder that people around me wake up to this mess.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 March, 01:53
Commission of Detrimental Corruption
Contrived Deception from the Compromised
Criminal Dissemination of (true)Conspiracy

Commodus Deliberates the Consequences: