Only people mentioned by Beltaine in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 May, 07:29
In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication
merci 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 May, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
21 April, 07:19
I love you all!

Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
21 April, 07:59
In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication
love this

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
21 April, 06:42
🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Ondřej Lédl @QJA
19 April, 12:32
🇨🇿yep we r great family 💗

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 April, 11:30
❤️❤️❤️❤️🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Citizen Truth @Citizen4Truth
07 April, 10:38
KEK

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
03 April, 11:20
to know yourself is to know all of us what drives us and fuel us ..... look at yourself in the mirror and behold us all, because we are all made in the image of the creator...... we are warriors of the almighty army of the light and we stand with you into the pits of hell and if you fall we are there to lift you up , brothers and sisters alike we are #wwg1wga

Susan Taapken @SusyT
02 April, 03:51
❤️'s to all

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 April, 12:42
🙏❤️🐸🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 April, 10:56
Frens. Key factor is FULLY UNDERSTOOD GRAVITY OF MOMENT. We Educate 3rd letters guys, who watching us. We are their "Sword of Damocles", they must be able to decide, if they JOIN US, and start to educate their own MASTERS, or simply DIE AS DUMB BIRD DODO which failed to ADAPT.

GOAL IS NOT WAR. GOAL IS MAINTAIN WORLD UNITED PEACEFULL PEOPLE MOVEMENT. WWG1 WGA=>IF ONE ASCEND, OTHER WILL FOLLOW 🤷‍♀️😎INEVITABLE.

Owerthrow NAZI regime in EACH COUNTRY MASKED AS "PUBLIC HEALTH"

https://youtu.be/qdyQ-J_Ln...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 April, 10:20
Same besties 😁😁😁😁😁 Im fortunate my hubby, my kids and brother and sis are all on board...but I know many are alone on this journey. Much love to those 💚💜💙

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
01 April, 10:18
Excellent, thank you Fren. Justice Will Prevail.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
01 April, 10:16
Right backatcha kermit

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 April, 10:12
ATTENTION ON DECK.
BATTLE STATIONS.
MEMES AT THE READY.
WWG1WGA

Another great meme.

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
01 April, 09:55
❤️🙏

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
01 April, 09:55
🥰👊🏻💥

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
01 April, 09:54
❤️❤️🇺🇸👀🚀🚀‼️🐸👍🏼🍿

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
01 April, 09:53
i love this!

Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
01 April, 09:51
🙂🐸

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
01 April, 09:44
Love all of you! ❤️❤️❤️

GREGORY TODD @GQT
01 April, 09:43
Truth

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 April, 09:42
Ditto, Fren!!🙏💗🙏😂

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
01 April, 09:41
We love all of you ❤🤍💙

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
01 April, 09:35
👊👊👊👊👊

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
01 April, 09:31
Hear, fricken HERE! You all keep me going. You guys are my clan. I've always been an outcast in the majority of situations in my life but here, I am home.

02 April, 04:21
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I have always been the "strange" one, never belonged anywhere and couldn't make any sense of anything in my life. Until this all happened. Now everything makes perfect sense. Like I have been preparing for this moment all my life. But I;n so happy we're where we are now. Blessings

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
01 April, 09:29
And we all love you!!! But it would be the coolest shit ever to have an Anon get together 🐸❤️🙏

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
01 April, 09:30
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
all of us brothers and sisters together in one place... could you imagine that 🐸❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 April, 09:28

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 April, 09:26
The bond is not physical.
The bond is purely spiritual.
The bond is based in truth.
It is our bond with each other.
It is our bond with Him.

02 April, 04:07
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
That's so lovely and so true

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 March, 02:19