Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
Yes, Yes and Yes. Hard questions to answer. Can't wait to watch them burn
01:01 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Courage2Stand in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 10:24
In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication
Oops...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
29 March, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 10:25
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
The largest in history?? Oh my God!😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 10:34
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Me and my friend texting. My poor mom I could not walk either. Besides falling all the time. I’m so sorry Mamma🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
29 March, 09:39
yet they're operational and i bet nobody went to jail, I was unaware of the fraud charges, which i'm sure resulted in a "fine" that went where??? nothing like living under corporate USA INC, where people only exist to support the corporations, big pharma, big tech and the alphabet soup.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 03:16
The ONLY vaccine I've ever used from Pfizer was for innoculating sheep & goats against cheesy gland.

They should stick to veterinary products.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
29 March, 02:06
Many of my relatives took this 'vaccine' because it was the "safe one"--this breaks my heart.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 01:20
Enough said!!!