Niikki 1713 @Niikki
AOC is a loser! She needs to either giver her shirts out for free or admite that she loves capitalism. Shes a complete drama mess and if i were a man, I would stay far away from that as possible. Yikes. God has a special reason for why 2020 was a fraud. Shine like youve never shined before! We, The People are watching.
And how the hell did Biden fall going you the stairs. I mean come on. Not one mind you, but twice! #mindblown #isthisreal #LIFE #2020 #fraud #Biden /harris for prison #2024 #whatashitshow The #view are a bunch of heathens. Stay clear of woman like them! Now they want to just pretend Cumo didnt harrass those ladys. And Pelosi says oposite... wtf. Way to go. You gave a prick an award for #murdering 15,000 people and lying about it. I just cant. I never cared for #TheView #horrible #WOMAN . And #oprah is just the same. Dont be fooled.
04:53 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Niikki in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Niikki 1713, click on at the bottom under it