The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 March, 05:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 08:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🤣Go ahead i can take it please!

22 March, 08:13
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
I will send a link tonight

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 09:14
Please do?

24 March, 01:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

25 March, 12:19
How to find the interviews with others please

25 March, 12:45
I just looked at all of her videos posted. I believe they all had the names on the link: Thor Han or Torhan, Annax, Myra. And, like I said open the most recent and work backwards. I think there was about 1 video of one of the above listed per line of 6 or so videos. Come back to her other videos after you have seen all of the above named

25 March, 12:58
I found one I will keep looking youtube doesnt want to find them by name it seems.

25 March, 01:06
No, I couldn't find them by name, just looking at her video list

So, you were flipping me off for fun?

25 March, 01:07
What do you mean flipping you off i dont understand?

25 March, 01:50
Sorry, it as a different Angel. I didn't Angels were aggressive

25 March, 01:52
😘😁ok ya lost me there for a minute😁
I do want to hear them cause it explains a lot of what has been happening to me. I knew I wasnt crazy, well not that kind of crazy anyway so I want to figure as much of it out as I can.

Are you being attacked spiritually? Hearing things, feeling things?
01:54 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it