The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 March, 05:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
24 March, 11:50
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

24 March, 11:50

22 March, 08:13
I will send a link tonight

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 09:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ive already been down all of these! you wont be the same lol! you quickly learn monsters are real! but the light wins!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 12:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I would love the link as well please. 💜🙏