๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
05:55 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 11:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I've seen this photo before, where is this from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 March, 12:23
un Dieu reptiliรฉn ๐Ÿ™„

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
23 March, 02:09
TRUE INCLUDING THE DRACOS! I would like to know where this draco statue is at!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 03:00
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
I think this may be a Gaia illustration i tries to find it. symbolism may not have been the proper chioce on this one. but they exist! Queen Victoria was a royal white draco

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 03:01
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
22 March, 10:02
And today, on Facebook, the 101st Airborne Division (the "Screaming Eagles") are telling us we need crush the invisible enemy by taking the jab! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 March, 10:55
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Not a chance in hell

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 March, 12:17
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
NO WAY !!! FAKE !

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
22 March, 09:17
Royal White Dracos? Hmmm....

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 11:18
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
They are not the normal ones. They were the ones in Royal family! They cab shapeshift. it sounds crazy but its true.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 09:11
Wow! Btw what ever happened to that video @vincentkennedy posted on Twit wit last year of the reptilian looking guy carrying the small pig with soldiers surrounding him. Was that from a movie VK? or was it from our current movie?
Idk what specied the ones with the pointed jagged teeth are but one of them showed up in my meditation. I did not get a feeling that it was mean but then Nana is not one to condemn without given a reason first.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
22 March, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿค”

24 March, 12:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know how I could have missed it, but if he looked Reptilian I would have noticed that and saved it. When was that? Do you have the video?

James Mays @wLandJforAll
22 March, 08:20
https://m.youtube.com/chan... the amount of info in this archive... wow! watched the clip of A. Meadors' interview w/Michael El legion, and another w/James Gilliland... mind blown

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
22 March, 07:31
I'd like to know

22 March, 05:59
I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 March, 03:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I'll take some sauce.

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
26 March, 12:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
looking forward to the information
thanks