The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information
05:59 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
26 March, 12:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
looking forward to the information
thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 03:24
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 March, 03:30
I'll take some sauce.

25 March, 05:55
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
23 March, 04:27
I'd appreciate a link, as well.
Thank you, in advance...!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

24 March, 11:52
In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
23 March, 11:25
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I would like a link, please.

In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
23 March, 02:23
Please send a link for me also please. Thank you. Watching Elena Danaan's videos at this moment.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
23 March, 02:14
READY! BRING IT ON!
NAZCA ORION LINES IS A GOOD ONE TO GET STARTED!

24 March, 11:53
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

karys k3lly @karys
22 March, 11:28
Yes please! πŸ˜ƒ May I have the link as well and thank you πŸ™πŸ»

24 March, 11:53
In response karys k3lly to her Publication

Wide Awake @RGalli68
22 March, 09:24
I would like the link please!

24 March, 11:54
In response Wide Awake to her Publication

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
22 March, 09:18
I'd like to have the link too please.

24 March, 12:08
In response SaveThe Children to his Publication

DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
22 March, 09:17
will you post the link to this thread or individually? seems like many of us are interested πŸ˜„

24 March, 12:08
In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
22 March, 09:16
i would like a link as well please?

24 March, 12:14
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

Vin Snow @Tannedrose
22 March, 09:15
Looking forward to it.

24 March, 12:15
In response Vin Snow to his Publication

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
22 March, 09:14
Please send Learning all I can but have been briefly down this rabbit hole.. Knowledge is power and Thank you for sharing *

24 March, 12:15
In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 09:13
Juan did not want to addresss it the other day in an interview. Didnt deny nor admit, just said somethng like it wasnt time for that conversation.

24 March, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/...

24 March, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sir William @SirWilliam
22 March, 09:13
I am ready to hear it as well.

24 March, 11:49
In response Sir William to his Publication

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 08:12
🀣Go ahead i can take it please!

24 March, 11:50
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

24 March, 11:50
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 March, 07:33
I am ready...lay it on me.

22 March, 08:05
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I'll send you a link later tonight

24 March, 11:47
In response Dottie French to her Publication

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
22 March, 07:29
release it all!

22 March, 08:09
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I'll send you a link later tonight

24 March, 11:47
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
22 March, 07:29
Yes, let's do this. Unlease this information and open minds

22 March, 08:11
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
I'll send a link later tonight

24 March, 11:45
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 06:06
Its time! leadership is in place! We have to just do it! 4-6% wont make it

22 March, 08:15
I told the people who want the information I would share a link tonight and I will send to you as well, but you probably have the information or are on that track

24 March, 11:44

Just Mee @TrustinGod
22 March, 06:00
I'm strapped down and waiting for the fireworks. LOL :-)

22 March, 08:17
In response Just Mee to his Publication
I'll send you a link tonight

24 March, 11:43
In response Just Mee to his Publication