Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
Our country is at serious risk of civil war if this drags on past April. I'm over getting shamed by our side for losing patience. I don't give two shits if the blind brain dead segment of our population are ready or not. THEY WILL NEVER BE READY. Even God let them drown, remember?
12:17 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by pamlinson in this post can reply
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
25 March, 12:25
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
God hasn't let us down. He is answering our prayers right now. Kids are constantly being rescued like never before and all kinds of snubs coning from thr military that everything is NOT kosher.

It may not look like we thought it would but it is happening. What we are seeing makes the Egyptians look like childs play. But once God started freeing his people he saw the plan all the way through. I feel him in my heart and soul. You can too and he testing us right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
25 March, 12:28
In response Heather North to his Publication
But agree with Doc that we may have to roll up our sleeves. But regardless God is with us.

Military has until mid April to explain if they are the good guys or not.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
25 March, 12:29
In response Heather North to his Publication
I'm aware of that Heather, I've been following this every second of every day for over 4 years now. I know God hasn't let us down, but we are His feet and hands here on this earth.