Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.
04:25 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
15 April, 10:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I so agree! I am already experiencing people who have blocked me (lolololololol) because I called out the psyops being used by the Q people to mislead us and give false hope and dreams. Their head is still in the sand, like the Liberal left. I hate seeing them still stuck there. But, hopefully, a seed was planted before they blocked me and in time, the hurt on their heart will ease and they will accept the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 01:05
We have to look at the mayors in our states. Look up this site and check your cities to see if they are following this agenda. https://www.c40.org/cities
Then check out their Partners & Funders here:
https://www.c40.org/partne...
I plan on making some phone calls & writing some letters today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
31 March, 10:06
you are so right. i would like to know if we are winning or already lost and trump will never be back. I pray for there to still be a plan but as you say we are in the dark and there is so much crap information you really dont know which way is up.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 March, 02:17
Thank you for saying it.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 March, 02:11
Well, without scrolling these comments Im gonna say we are getting pretty close.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 01:43
that is how civil wars are started. the point of taking matters into ones own hands. the objective tho is for the least amount of bloodshed. we were asked to stand by and stand down. we do not want to be mixed up with traitors. the country is in a delicate but firm position. spec ops do not care what side you are on if you are in front of them. they dont need any civilian interference. i read the comments and yet again history repeats itself. people losing faith. when will we stand firm in faith put on the ARMOR of GOD and trust. this war is for the hearts, souls and minds of humans. we are presented with evidence, yes there has been hat tips about [EG] and getting hopes and emotions high on something only 10 know of is a waste of energy. ground yourselves. whether or itll be public disclosure or not know we are onthe right path to the end goal. full emancipation of humanity

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
28 March, 01:38
I take things into my own hands. I love my family (especially my grandbabies - I am blessed with 6) I give them love the way i know best, food, cuddle/hugs, listening to them, telling them how much i love them and they are a gift from God. Since clueing in in 2020 i appreciate so much more.

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 01:26
How to take the country back?

Godly Man @WWCUE
27 March, 04:22
and....wait for it.... love you Doq, but Ive been there for a few weeks. Yes, Im already there.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

English Viking @Artist_
26 March, 11:49
Here, Here, its also causing severe frustration with patriots, which in turn is making them turn on information bringers, but is this also a test, those that stay the course & don’t give in show their strengths in the face of attacks from family & friends, would a not so stronger patriot just give in for a quieter life?

English Viking @Artist_
26 March, 11:49
Here, Here, its also causing severe frustration with patriots, which in turn is making them turn on information bringers, but is this also a test, those that stay the course & don’t give in show their strengths in the face of attacks from family & friends, would a not so stronger patriot just give in for a quieter life?

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
25 March, 10:28
you read my mind!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 March, 11:37
The Evergreen going off course was an answer to our plea. Putin and Trump heard us and are showing us they're in the ready. Kim answered our plea and gave a show of strength by shooting off several warning missles. Xi is now our ally, Trump saved him too, from the CCP, will forever be loyal to him. They are showing us they are in the ready. We need to be in the ready too patriots, and frankly all(ul) Americans. Whether you're BLM, Antifa, Maga, we're in this fight together. Locked and loaded folks. Be safe ❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 March, 02:28
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
After reading a lot of comments about this Evergreen incident, seems a LOT of people are waiting for something big to come out of this, so many - especially in the last month - are loosing faith.

Here's hoping this is WATCH THE WATER!!!!!!!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 06:16
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Be Ready, the happy days are soon to come. Passover starts tomorrow. With this Evergreen incident this is a big Comm. Watch Uge Tube, Jason Q on Charlie Ward. Loads of information, Jason Q is a great Decoder. Check it out. Blessings on All

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
25 March, 12:25
I wonder how many more little kids are being tortured and bled out while we kick the can down the road over and over.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
25 March, 12:17
Our country is at serious risk of civil war if this drags on past April. I'm over getting shamed by our side for losing patience. I don't give two shits if the blind brain dead segment of our population are ready or not. THEY WILL NEVER BE READY. Even God let them drown, remember?

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
25 March, 12:25
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
God hasn't let us down. He is answering our prayers right now. Kids are constantly being rescued like never before and all kinds of snubs coning from thr military that everything is NOT kosher.

It may not look like we thought it would but it is happening. What we are seeing makes the Egyptians look like childs play. But once God started freeing his people he saw the plan all the way through. I feel him in my heart and soul. You can too and he testing us right now.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 March, 09:43
Trump would be a lousy commander in chief if he explained his next steps. Because the enemy is finally reading along! If you looked more closely, you would have noticed that everything was already happening in the background. Not all D. U. M. B. S are yetkkk
destroyed, not all children saved. It's a war, doc!
It is the brave soldiers who risk their lives every day, not us in front of our computers.
Nothing happens ? Haven't you seen the list of retired CEOs? Do you think they did that voluntarily ? Why was Trump in Switzerland, the headquarters of the CIA, earlier this month?...? Certainly not to drink a cup of chocolate!
It's up to you, love it or leave it!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 March, 10:48
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Fact check: False claim that Trump made a 'surprise visit' to Switzerland uses 2018 footage

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Law & Physics @physics171
27 March, 02:03
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
He would be commiting treason if you shared a military operation.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 March, 09:43
Trump would be a lousy commander in chief if he explained his next steps. Because the enemy is finally reading along! If you looked more closely, you would have noticed that everything was already happening in the background. Not all D. U. M. B. S are yetkkk
destroyed, not all children saved. It's a war, doc!
It is the brave soldiers who risk their lives every day, not us in front of our computers.
Nothing happens ? Haven't you seen the list of retired CEOs? Do you think they did that voluntarily ? Why was Trump in Switzerland, the headquarters of the CIA, earlier this month?...? Certainly not to drink a cup of chocolate!
It's up to you, love it or leave it!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 March, 07:44

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 March, 09:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Faith is not intellectual understanding; faith is a deliberate commitment to the Person of Jesus Christ, even when I can’t see the way ahead.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
09 May, 05:00
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
❤️🙏Amen, I can wait!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
24 March, 05:19
Watched a short clip of Mike Lindell today stating he knows Trump will be back by August. Honestly, that's not soon enough!! Our country is going down the shitter. I'm praying Trump is running the nation and the world knows it by April. With thousands of illegals pouring over the border each day, waiting until August to stop this would be insane.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
28 March, 02:32
In response Janet Love to her Publication
My heart sank when I saw this clip where Mike Lindell said that President Trump will be back by August....that's 4 months☹️

joe john @JoeJohn
24 March, 12:48
Q seems to be talking to the Democrats and the patriots thought Q was talking to them. Everything Dems want is coming to pass and align with Q messages. The storm is coming -- The Democrat storming is here and they are destroying everything (as they are excited about). The military is in control, and the right leaning are being purged to provide the Demcrats with a loyalist military that is in control.
Q is winning. Q is the Left.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 March, 05:05
In response joe john to his Publication
Sorry, not buying it. I believe the Democrats are hanging themselves, right out in the open for all to see. DJT would not sell us out, no doubt in my mind! You are right about one thing, the storm is coming and the left is going down.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 March, 11:43
In response joe john to his Publication
Its smoke and mirrors buddy. The Dems are filled with our shills right now. 😉

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 March, 12:41
It's Time. The point of no return is fast approaching. Lets Roll. Im tired of sitting and watching

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 March, 12:36
if the miltary are the good guys and in control,why are they the spearhead pushing the poison vaccine,why is the southern border wide open and why are they still chem trailing the fuck out of us. i have never seen so many chem trails in my life. not trusting any of these fuckers. its time action!!!!☠️😵☠️😵

Mark Kirin @markkirin
24 March, 11:56
Fucking right, Doc - Good call

You can't 'hold the line' AND in the same breath 'be willing to initiate change at the precipice.' Washington didn't invite Cornwallis into his tent for tea and crumpets. Most of us were ready to go months ago on 11.4 when we knew the election was stolen.

Most are weary of the gamesmanship and the cute Q proofs. The only thing that has held my tongue this long is I'm assuming there is a really good reason for the delay - and if it's related to saving children, I'm 100% behind it.

But as far as the Demtards go - they will not wake up unless you hit them with 10 days of non-stop EBS. And even that may not do it. This idealistic goal of thinking we're going to get 90% of the people to wake up is fantasy. We've been telling them about Hillary's laptop (and Weiner's) for 5 years. And what has that accomplished other than derision and censorship?

Trump talking thru the press about how Bidan is an idiot only aggravates Dems - not waking anyone up t

Janet Love @JanetLove82
24 March, 05:26
In response Mark Kirin to his Publication
What you posted is exactly what Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot said yesterday in a long interview on her channel. She speaks for me and millions of patriots who have believed in the plan, 17 and Trump. She was told by her military insiders that there was a big rif in the military and that in order for them to do the right thing; as in honoring their oath to the constitution and protecting our freedoms, there was some deal made. Her response to this is mine. WTF?? If Trump or the 17 team had to make some deal with the military to do their sworn duty, then we're in a world of hurt. The longer this goes, the more patriots are going to jump off the 17 train and start taking matters into their own hands. You know more FF's are coming. Trump told us to be calm/stay at home. That's not going to work much longer.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 March, 11:55
I am already there. I am all for saving the world's children but I am very concerned about our own children, especially our teenagers.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
24 March, 11:31
makes me want to make a 🍑peach cake and roll all in it ....

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
24 March, 10:59
I say that every day. End the movie, shock the sheep, it's the only thing that's going to wake them up. My guns are all loaded and ready to fight for America. just need a sign on when to go. We are still to this day being Lied to and it needs to STOP!
God Bless brother. 🇺🇸❤️. To the death

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 March, 12:12
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, this BS about "we have to show the people" is complete RUBBISH. People like my husband and my whole stinking family ARE NOT going to wake up, period!!! Their too caught up in their daily lives to give crap about saving this country. You show them proof and all you get is "I didn't see that on the news. Until I see proof, it doesn't mean anything."
I don't give a crap about the damn movie anymore. I don't give a crap about Q posts or decodes. I don't give two hoots about "grabbing my popcorn". This shit has gone on too long. If one more person says "patience, Dear Watson" I'm gonna smack the crap out of someone. Enuff of this horseshit.
They need to stop spoon feeding these brain dead idiots. They don't GET IT. They don't want to GET IT. They want to sleep, watch TV, go to work and REPEAT. I'm sick of it. Sick of the whole thing.
Meanwhile Patriots are the ones that are suffering. These people don't care that they live in the greatest country on earth. They're BRAINDEAD.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
24 March, 10:22
its painful to realize this was a scam

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 March, 09:16
I'm already there. I've already lost a year to this madness, and I want my life back.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 March, 07:43
The sooner more of us begin KNOWING we are sovereign beings and stop being slaves to our employers, government, man-made regulations and systems-- the quicker this mass awakening will occur.
The "Kingdom of God is Within YOU"

Stop waiting for the magic event.
Go within and ask your divine self "What can I do today to spur this movement?"