Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you believe there's someone on the internet that is going to tell you the plan for the end of the war verbatim, you are clearly not using your brain. This is war.
07:17 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
F1r3 ... @F1r3
14 January, 12:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 08:25
Is Juan O Savin legit? I found him as a credible source, but after his last interview, I'm unsure about it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
13 January, 08:28
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
I also thought it was strange. 🤔🙏

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
13 January, 08:18
Standing O 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Msterri ... @Msterri
13 January, 07:51
When I listen to President Trump, I listen for what he doesn't say. I really think Pompeo or Scavino write his speeches. They all may be geniuses so they smooth over Trump's rough edges. I feel confidant reading between the lines. However, I am human and still PISSED OFF at the ridiculous hypocrisy on display this past week!

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
13 January, 07:25
I have no idea what's next and those are the best kind of movies to watch! 😎

SGT Andy @SGT_Andy
13 January, 07:20
its a tough war to try to watch DOQ, hard to find out what is happening... staying positive though..

Saxon 777 @Saxon
13 January, 07:20
😂

Michelle LaBossiere @Kateyes4you
13 January, 07:19
I remeber when POTUS was first running, he was so baffled at the fact Obama always told everyone his plans. He has said from the beginning, you cant give it all away, maybe not those exact words