Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Bill Gates funded Harvard scientists want
to (literally) DIM the SUN in June of 2021.

Could this be the 10 DAYS OF DARKNESS?
09:07 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 March, 01:39
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
That will reduce growth of all plants and trees, food production will dwindle. We see how evil the luciferians are who drink human blood and cannot stand sunlight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 March, 01:31
I believe this posted on purpose to vex people... Or, they are the demons from hades...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 March, 10:07
NO

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 March, 02:59
Were the people consulted about whether they wanted their early summer season affected?

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 March, 02:31
Pure evil incarnate

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
25 March, 01:35
Who the fuck died and made this asshole king?!?! When will we be rid of this cancerous piece of shit?!?!

cram rakam @SSNRealityCheck
25 March, 10:15
Trump and the Military cant wait that long
Unless its part of this Horror movie

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
25 March, 08:03
Mother fucker gate

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 March, 12:20
June? Please, God...I thought we were nearing the end of this movie. 😫

Pearl James @FauxPearl
24 March, 10:52
Might this be the sky event that so many have spoken about? Watch the sky?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 10:49
And what kind of (cough) particles? " . . . absolutely no physical impact on the ground." Translation? Unknown substances will fall on everything, and be inhaled.

Hello . . . military . . .

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
25 March, 12:02
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
My asthma and springtime allergies are having fits just thinkin' on it. Wondering too what it will do to my farm fields (that are usually planted by then)

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
24 March, 10:22
nah

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 March, 10:11
if it gets this far then I think it's clear we have not won yet.. if we won we would stop this..

24 March, 09:14
10 days. Darnkess. Good v. Evil.

24 March, 09:21
10 Days Darkness or Darn Kess?

Platte River @Seds4
24 March, 09:10
Snowpiercer is the end result of this experament. Look it up movie or TV series.