Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
francesca fasoli @pessuccia
22 January, 10:38
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
BOOM!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cow But in German @CowinGerman
22 January, 09:35
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
What looks like a staged recreation of the White House is actually one of Germany's news channels backdrop for the past US election. Trust me, I'm German and I live in Germany. I saw this on national television.

As much as I'd love for this to be true, I fear this discredits our movement more than it does good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 09:38
In response Cow But in German to his Publication
The picture is blurry, but I'd bet that the guy sitting in the leftmost seat is Heiko Maas, Germany's foreign minister. Why would he be at the WH now, or during the election, for that matter?

Also, note that the trees visible through the windows are full of leaves. Very unlikely in the middle of winter.

22 January, 09:40
In response Cow But in German to his Publication
Scroll down a bit on this page. It's a German newspaper's. You'll see a picture of four reporters in front of Old Resolute. The caption says it's a mock-up of the Oval Office.

https://www.bild.de/unterh...