SUZY 676 @SUZY676
17 March, 09:03
It's all in the small print !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 March, 03:23
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty #AxTheVaxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 March, 10:32
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 March, 12:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
i am so sorry 4 your loss,its madness so very unnessasary' all 4 power and money. i will keep u in my prayers 🙏
02:30 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 March, 06:40
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
@17frogs @carpenter -Appreciate both of you! To clarify this video and sad loss is not mine... both of my parents refuse vaccines.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
27 March, 12:22
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Good for your parents. Can't believe my partents took it. They refused to vaccanate us kids all through our lives! Vouchers all through school... Then this. I just don't get it! WTF is so scarey?