SUZY 676 @SUZY676
17 March, 09:03
It's all in the small print !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 March, 03:23
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty #AxTheVaxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 March, 10:32
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day
12:39 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply
24 March, 02:33
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
reach out anytime i will b happy to chat if u need godspeed!

24 March, 02:30
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
i am so sorry 4 your loss,its madness so very unnessasary' all 4 power and money. i will keep u in my prayers 🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 March, 06:40
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
@17frogs @carpenter -Appreciate both of you! To clarify this video and sad loss is not mine... both of my parents refuse vaccines.