SUZY 676 @SUZY676
17 March, 09:03
It's all in the small print !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty #AxTheVaxx
03:23 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
26 March, 09:51
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
so sorry for your loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:28
So sad, God bless her broken heart.
Lord, please bring your hand to stop this and bring this planet into alienment with your grace and will. Amen

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 March, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks, Nana - appreciate you 💛

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 March, 12:41
So sad.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 March, 10:32
🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 March, 12:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
23 March, 07:06
If this is true I'm sorry to hear. You must report this to VAERS and I would highly recommend contacting Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN and Del Bigtree) and they can help with filing a claim with the DOJ (Vaccine court).

Field of Light @EartherealArts
23 March, 05:52
This is the weirdest sharing of a death of a parent. An influencer using Tiktok in a silent message w/ music track is strange. We're each trying to bypass censoring to share controversial information, and sometimes our efforts can lack authenticity and genuine human expression. Yes, we are eager to learn of all serious Covid vaccine adverse reactions that are occurring. But this is an odd sharing of her mom's death. She dubbed Oprah's voice over this clip: https://www.instagram.com/...

To be honest, after looking at her IG account, I almost thought she was trying to gain more traffic. That sounds harsh, but I don't have an experience here of someone going thru a surprise loss. I lost both of my parents during the last 3 years. My father's passing was a shock. Everyone handles loss differently, and she may be doing her best at this time. This feels devoid of grief. I'll wait for the interview.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 March, 09:21
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Hmmmm. My take was very different. Granted she is still in shock but I guessed she is ticked and wants to make sure that her mother's death is not in vain if the vax took her life. It's maybe her way to get vax concerns out to potentially more people.

All Well @AllWell
23 March, 05:02
This is very moving💞

Kev Oooo @KevO
23 March, 04:13

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 11:23
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
👀👀👀👀