SUZY 676 @SUZY676
It's all in the small print !
09:03 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SUZY676 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 March, 12:11
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
but the fucking morons will still get it !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 11:47
what about the risks of the sex PARTNERS??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
24 March, 12:31
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ctone Heffelfinger @ctone_heffelfinger
24 March, 01:21
Here's the small print:
10.4. Appendix 4: Contraceptive Guidance
10.4.1. Male Participant Reproductive Inclusion Criteria

Male participants are eligible to participate if they agree to the following requirements during the intervention period and for at least 28 days after the last dose of study intervention, which corresponds to the time needed to eliminate reproductive safety risk of the study intervention(s):

•Refrain from donating sperm.

PLUS either:

•Be abstinent from heterosexual intercourse with a female of childbearing potential as their preferred and usual lifestyle (abstinent on a long-term and persistent basis) and agree to remain abstinent.

OR

•Must agree to use a male condom when engaging in any activity that allows for passage of ejaculate to another person.

•Inaddition to male condom use, a highly effective method of contraception may be considered in WOCBP partners of male participants (refer to the list of highly effective methods belowin Section

Pink Totter @Totter
24 March, 12:51
Do people ever read the small print? Are they even giving out the vaccine insert to those vaccinated? It seems they forget to include the insert to those getting the flu shot every year. I've asked several people if they have ever read the insert for their flu shot... ingrediants, or side effects.... seems no one has ever see the insert.

I had a friend that I seldom hear from text me insisting I get the vaccine, after a few texts back and forth I finally asked her why would I get a vaccine for a virus with an over 99% survival rate. She had no idea the survival rate was that high... are people really this uninformed? Sadly, she's a school teacher.

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
23 March, 10:26
THE ENTIRE IFU FOR VACCINES IS in small print!

Stephen Lim @GOODNEWS333
23 March, 08:47
mRNA "vaccines" are not approved treatments for Covid19, they are approved for EAU Emergency Authorization Use as mid and long term adverses effects are unknown. (CDC)

These vaccines train the immune system cells to attack human cells which makes virus protein spikes, auto immune attacks.

Here is one of the many risks due to auto immune attacks.
https://pfe-pfizercom-d8-p...

👆"...the potential risks of mRNA vaccines to the pregnant person and the fetus are unknown because these vaccines have not been studied in pregnant people," noted CDC

This document and adverse reactions shortly after vaccinations are warning signs of more auto immune attacks in the mid and long term.

#GodWins #wwg1wga

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 March, 03:23
Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty #AxTheVaxx

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:28
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
So sad, God bless her broken heart.
Lord, please bring your hand to stop this and bring this planet into alienment with your grace and will. Amen

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
26 March, 09:51
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
so sorry for your loss.

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
23 March, 10:51

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 March, 09:05
mind blowing insane that people are lining up to take it WILLINGLY

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
23 March, 09:02
With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

"Pfizer COVID jab warning: No breastfeeding, avoid pregnancy for 2 months, unknown fertility impacts"

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 08:44
so evil

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 March, 09:19
It is NOT FDA approved - says so right on the Pfizer website.
It IS an experiment.
Says so right on the pfizer website.

Trying to convince people of these facts! - MIND BOGGLING!
Headache inducing.
They would much rather believe the pretty faces on the TV, who've told them for over a year to be terrified of the flu and the "experimental gene therapy" / they call a vaccine is the cure.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 March, 09:07
Another reason I wont be taking the vaccine lists is growning rapidly.
I havent used a condom in a decade almost.