Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.
12:21 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 November, 08:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...Telegram doesn't give me good vibes either...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
06 November, 08:00
we will see one way or another? but soon I hope! never ending story?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Latina @ChicaDeplorable
02 April, 03:24
Plus a serious grammar problem. Very annoying...

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 March, 06:01
Telegram has me very questionable at times through my findings. I only check it once in a while. I prefer to stay on here mostly u less im digging elsewhere.Just my gut feeling.

Gemma Chambers @GemmaChambers1
29 March, 07:21
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
me too. It's too dodge for me, justa quick dip in and out evry once in a while

Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
27 March, 05:56
Get a grip. Ignore him if you think he's fake. You are no better if you bad mouth people. Maybe he thinks he's being involved. Maybe lonely. Mute him and YOUR problem is solved. He will stop if no one gives him attention. But, all of you are yacking and reposting each other. That's just as childish. Stop giving him attention.

Blaine Henson @BlaineCUCV
26 March, 02:16
His grammer is bad too.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 March, 10:29
me too 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂 Its clear 164 thousand will take the jab 🙄🙄🙄🙄
if they taking all that bullshit coming from that page🤣🤣😂😂

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
25 March, 05:07
Oh Doc, we have been watching that account. I'd like to meet that asshole behind the wash rack, who does that sick twisted shit? Lots of BS! How many did he affect with false hope?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 08:01
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
EVERY DEMONIC MONSTER WILL BE REVEALED.

Kim Van @Kimhvs
24 March, 09:49
he got pretty far fetch!🤣 Some are even referring his site!!

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
24 March, 03:31
I'd rather wipe my ass with leaves than gives these assholes another penny. I'M. DONEEEE.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 March, 11:02
🤷‍♀️I can't figure out telegram

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
24 March, 10:50
Folks just need to usecommon sense... We are not going to be told what, where and when things are happening (broken record).

Pray, read, learn and pray again🙃🙏

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 10:49
FACTS. DOQ.
TOTAL UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT.
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE ON.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 March, 11:20
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
EXACTLY. SAME FEELING
AND TO CLARIFY ALL THIS I WILL BRING THE #Thunder THAT 2 GIRLS BY HERE HAS OBTAIN FROM THE VERY SAME

#George #MAGZINE #DEBUNKING ALL THE #LARPS INCLUDED #ezra s #kennedy S ... AND ALL OF THEM

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

INMIGRANTS SONGS

https://youtu.be/xfhcClxbG...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This Video is dedicated to the VMM-365 "Blue Knights," stationed at MCAS New River in Jacksonville, NC, highlighting Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey footage taken during the squadron's training missions in Iceland and Norway as part of Exercise Trident Juncture 2018.

AHHHHHhhhh ....
.... aHHHHhh ....

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 March, 10:49
Ive been trying to tell people for weeks.
Nobody listens.

Lady Bug @Ladybug68
24 March, 10:48
yeah i figured that out pretty quickly!!

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
24 March, 10:48
i feel sure JFK would be a lot more articulate and able to string together sentances than whoever is behind it ..........

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 10:42
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
😁🤣😉

Storm Bringer @Elric
25 March, 09:25
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Not really.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
24 March, 09:51
All this feuding between GhostEzra and JFK Jr wears on the Patriots. All we want is Truth. Evidently JFK Jr is also GEORGENEWS? We are unable to make comments on JFK's Telegram nor do i believe the real JFK Jr would be boasting about being the main man. I did see the amateur video of the King Soopers shooting and it looks fake. It would have had to be a big production with many paid actors. What about the cop? They picked a cop with 7 kids to help with the sympathy? Did they pay him $$$ to go away or was he a sacrifice? So many unanswered questions.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 10:44
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
7 kids and the youngest is how old you guessed it 7 yrs old.
I guess there is purpose for everything.

Only followers of this user (yay77) can see their posts

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
24 March, 08:58
I know don't be sorry your intensions are good most of them are fake there 💋🌹💖

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 March, 01:50
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
When I post to these accounts saying I LOVE YOU John-John I know in my heart my love transends the lies or fakers and reaches him somehow. John-John is not sitting on his computer in the middle of THE STORM. You are right Nadire, our intentions are pure the wicked are deceptive Keep sending out God's love and light Amen✝️

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
24 March, 08:56
Agreed

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
24 March, 08:52

24 March, 08:55
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
#wwg1wga
(41, 423 Posts)
#MAGA
(32, 523 Posts)
#Trump
(26, 225 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(25, 670 Posts)
#GodWins
(22, 209 Posts)

BOOM
MA GIRL
PLEASE ... BE ALSO RATIONAL

24 March, 08:56
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
#wwg1wga
(41, 423 Posts)
#MAGA
(32, 523 Posts)
#Trump
(26, 225 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(25, 670 Posts)
#GodWins
(22, 209 Posts)

BOOM
MA GIRL

Law & Physics @physics171
24 March, 08:44

24 March, 08:44

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 March, 08:42
🙋‍♀️ Hey DOQ! Missed ya man. Do you have an acct on Telegram? I remember this JFK Jr acct your talking about from Twitter. @Time4U2Know called him out a few months ago.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
😁
#LARP #Ghost #ezra MOSHE #COHEN WORRIED ABOUT

LOSt
THE #LARP ATTENTION 😂🤣😁🤣 SO "HARD" EARNED 🤣
AND GET DOWN IN THE #LARPING #RANK ....

by new kids in the block with " real faces " poses t

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#nothincanstopwhatiscoming

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
😁
#LARP #Ghost #ezra MOSHE #COHEN WORRIED ABOUT

LOSt
THE #LARP ATTENTION 😂🤣😁🤣 SO "HARD" EARNED 🤣

AND GET DOWN IN THE #LARPING #RANK ....

by new kids in the block with " real faces " poses t

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

LOL LOL LO LOLOLOLO 🤣😁🤣

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
24 March, 08:19
anyone who believes everything they read deserves to be duped. Trust comes over time where an individual's posts get tested against actual happenings. I followed that account, but instinctually knew that is not him - the real him is humble, intelligent and gracious, qualities a demon deceiver can't replicate.

24 March, 08:31
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...

🤣 I INVOKE TO .. #STEINBART ? !!!
.. WHATEVER WAS CALLED

😂😂🤣😁

FOR A ROYAL #LARP #QANON #Rumble EDITION 😂

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

24 March, 08:31
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
RECOEMDING THIS POST

🤣

I INVOKE TO .. #STEINBART ? !!!

.. WHATEVER WAS CALLED

😂😂🤣😁

FOR A ROYAL #LARP #QANON #Rumble EDITION 😂

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
24 March, 08:07
I know it's not him..I just enjoy the pics.

24 March, 08:11
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
😁

FIRST INVITATIONAL #LARP #contest ON #AnonUp

this week:

🔸A) #LARP #Ghost #FAKE #COHEN #kennedy #ezra representing THE LOST #TRIBE OF THE #kennedy

VS

🔸B) #HSretoucher more #GAY BEARD #FAKE #kennedy #JUNIOR #LARP AND HIS POWERFULL ETNIC NOSE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

YOU DECIDE :

( I WILL USE THE OFFICIAL ¿ REAL ? #ezra COHEN FOR #LARP #Ghost EZRA )

24 March, 08:14
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Loyal Leo @LoyaLeo
24 March, 08:00
Telegram is TrollVille

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 March, 03:14

24 March, 08:47
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 March, 09:39
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I watched this guy on [twitface] and here is what I believe (after finding him here)...
This guy is a master manipulator of photos. He has a stash of Kennedy photos, most found on line and may be obscurred, then posts the photos as if he's a close family member. My gut tells me this is a shill. I noticed when he jumped on this platform, he got hundreds of followers who believe he is JFK.

NONSENSE. Do not be fooled. I didn't block him but I can assure you~RHSretoucher is NOT JFK!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 March, 02:27
There is bullshit everywhere, in case you hadn't noticed. It is our job to dig in the bullshit for the pieces of gold. Much of what is on the site is exactly what we would expect as real disclosure. Some is total bollocks. Just like all other "sources" who want to keep their social media presence under the enemy's control. Lighten up. Note the nuggets. There is plausibility and plausible deniability. That's how you survive. You need to confuse the algorithms or you disappear. Of course it could all be fake, but so could you and I.

24 March, 09:45
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

24 March, 09:53
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
☺️"OUR" .. BELOVED LOCAL #ezra #kennedy MOSHE #Ghost FROM THE LOST TRIBE OF THE #LARP

ALSO BLASTED , TOASTED AND ROADSTED 😆

IN THIS POWERFULL SATELLITAL TRUE CLARIFICACION RAY OF TRUES SHOTED FROM #George #MAGAZINE IN LOW ORBIT

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

Christine White @Christine17
24 March, 02:05
some people are so delusional they think he's actually alive🙄