Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 March, 12:21
The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
24 March, 08:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I know don't be sorry your intensions are good most of them are fake there πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
When I post to these accounts saying I LOVE YOU John-John I know in my heart my love transends the lies or fakers and reaches him somehow. John-John is not sitting on his computer in the middle of THE STORM. You are right Nadire, our intentions are pure the wicked are deceptive Keep sending out God's love and light Amen✝️
01:50 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
25 March, 04:52
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
ThanQ You Anastasia i know when i feel love thats why i have to show it to this beatiful person that i follow and so are you πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸŒˆπŸ˜

26 March, 05:59
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Thank you Nadire, May God always bless you✝️❀️ Love will conquer evil GOD WON #wwg1wga

25 March, 01:51
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
@Doqholliday God has a way of evening the score and taking care of deceivers God is just and God Won Amen