Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
23 March, 02:22
Warning: this Pantene commercial just made me become physically sick but it is how the rest of America will wake up because - NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is okay with this and if they are it’s because they’re mentally ill and need serious & immediate psychiatric treatment (little children are not capable of making this kind of decision for themselves and “gender-fluid” tolerant parents of prepubescent kids are guilty of child abuse).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucy One Two @Lucy12
That is horrible. We have parents, because children are not capable of making good decisions at that age. In fact, the front part of the brain, responsible for executive functions such as planning for the future, judgment, decision-making skills, attention span, and inhibition, is not fully developed until around age 25. Therefore, until they are considered adults, the parents are technically responsible. In my opinion, letting a kid make a decision this huge is child abuse.

Just recently in BC, a man got charged because he would not let his kid have a sex change. He was being a responsible parent. If the kid wants a sex change, let them wait until they are legally an adult before the final decision is made.
06:40 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lucy12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lucy One Two, click on at the bottom under it