Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Warning: this Pantene commercial just made me become physically sick but it is how the rest of America will wake up because - NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is okay with this and if they are it’s because they’re mentally ill and need serious & immediate psychiatric treatment (little children are not capable of making this kind of decision for themselves and “gender-fluid” tolerant parents of prepubescent kids are guilty of child abuse).
02:22 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Lucy One Two @Lucy12
23 March, 06:40
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
That is horrible. We have parents, because children are not capable of making good decisions at that age. In fact, the front part of the brain, responsible for executive functions such as planning for the future, judgment, decision-making skills, attention span, and inhibition, is not fully developed until around age 25. Therefore, until they are considered adults, the parents are technically responsible. In my opinion, letting a kid make a decision this huge is child abuse.

Just recently in BC, a man got charged because he would not let his kid have a sex change. He was being a responsible parent. If the kid wants a sex change, let them wait until they are legally an adult before the final decision is made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 March, 06:29
🤮🤮🤮 Shame on those mothers! They should know better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Vail @ChrisVail
23 March, 05:53
this is beyond appalling... the lesbian moms want a boy to be a girl.. they are fuc*ed up...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 05:52
Transgender is a satanic agenda

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 05:51
sounds like Sawyer has been programed
😞💔

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
23 March, 08:55
Just be Yourself snd dont let anybody tell you who you are. Does anyone else see the irony in that staement?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 05:09
this is definitely not the reality I choose to live in. Heterosexual males won't be happy with any trickery

Seek The Truth @WL6202
23 March, 05:08
More brain washing from a screwed up family to begin with (just my opinion).

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 March, 04:27
W.T.F. (s'all I seem to say these days)

Law & Physics @physics171
23 March, 04:12
Criminally insane?

Julie Boe @JulieB
23 March, 02:52
Vomit! This is child abuse.