Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
Ghislaine Maxwell’s secret ‘husband’ is CEO of worldwide SHIPPING [HUMAN TRAFFICKING]

“Scott Borgerson, the CEO of a tech company called CargoMetrics, has been tied since last year to Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell, who authorities arrested in early July.”

CargoMetrics Technologies, a Boston-based quantitative hedge fund that has secured financial backing from private-equity giant Blackstone, investor Paul Tudor Jones, Google founder Eric Schmidt, Israeli shipping magnate Idan Ofer, and Maersk Tankers.

The Pentagon Pedophile Task Force (working under Joint Special Operations Command) discovered actionable evidence (turned over to the DoD) that showed the coordination of world-wide human trafficking has been expanded to a massive database that includes every conceivable factor of a human life (e.g. bloodline, DNA, genetics) including medical records.

https://timothycharlesholm...
06:39 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 March, 10:47
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
For me, if there are humans in that container, get them out quickly! Like now! Who's twiddling there thumbs over this?🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 05:41
Absolutely NOT his only company, but yep this also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
24 March, 04:30
i did a huge dig on this this summer😁 always found it convenient that Wayfair headquarters are right next to Cargometrics (court st.) in Boston😏

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
24 March, 02:40
so those containers then.......

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
24 March, 02:37
i read somewhere that Maxwell married Prince Andrew so that he couldn't testify against her??

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 March, 02:28
Cargo metrics website really open my eyes big time when I went searching for Maxwells husband

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 March, 11:24
And it makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

God Bless Timothy Charles Holmseth for all the abuse he has taken, all the threats to his lives & those he loves because he simply WON'T BACK DOWN on this issue!

God Bless Field McConnell, too.

God Bless every soldier involved in busting these child trafficking networks!

I pray for you all every day.

I was nearly a trafficked child, but I fought too much.

You are not just saving children - you are saving GENERATIONS of children who won't grow up abused, then suffer emotional trauma that keeps affecting their choices in life.

You are saving GENERATIONS of children who have not even been born yet.

You are heroes.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 March, 11:04
merci pour le partage 😎

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 10:50
BLACK. AND. WHITE.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 March, 03:29
Very Interesting Information

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
23 March, 07:09
Looks like he resigned.
CargoMetrics Founder and CEO Scott Borgerson Resigns
October 2, 2020