Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I think it's a double edged sword. On the one hand we're told to fight like a Flynn and on the other hand we're told to sit back eat your popcorn and enjoy the show. People are human and are worn out. They are getting bombarded from all sides. They are trying to redpill and are now being told to stop redpilling, it's too late for that. Just pray. Okay. It's like watching a train wreck you can't look away but somehow feel emotionally like you must do something. Our adrenals are in a constant state of high cortisol and are taking massive daily hits. We know beyond knowing that it's GOD's timing. We get it. It's always soon. I'm not giving up but I'm hella tired y'all. I already have stage 3 adrenal fatigue and it's hard to relax and trust the plan. Am I going to end up one of the casualties of war? Suck it up buttercup, if you are your rewards will be in Heaven. I get that, but I'd like to get on with it. Someone needs to hold my arms up like Moses because I'm exhausted! Loves all!
06:07 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 March, 12:32
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yes...I'm hanging on...I realize what I'm feeling is really no different than most Patriots....and what we are going through is NOTHING compared to what those that are trafficked or worse are or have been through. What those innocent children have suffered. So yes...hanging in there. Just had MY first real weak moment (after 3 years) and melt down is all. Thank you for the encouragement. 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 March, 10:28
I hear you, totally exhusted but trying hard to hang in there!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 March, 10:30
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
hang on Patroit "The Best Is Yet To Come "

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
23 March, 07:13
well said friend! hang in fhere!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
23 March, 06:27
Agree...feel it to. Have since 2007-8. No rest, but GOD knows. Hang in there. Pray when you get frustrated or mad or esp when you are so fatigued you feel like you cant move a muscle. You are not alone.

Judy Anonette @biju
23 March, 06:10
YES! Exactly right, everyone is tired, confused about why are they allowing all of these things to continue happening when Biden isn't even for real. You are right, we are very tired. God bless our military, Q and every patriot!